Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Venomizer Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Nov 28, 2008, 05:16 AM
    Legal Age.
    Hello, I am wondering what the legal age to own a company? I am planning on creating a Software Creation Company. Do you have to be of a certai age?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Nov 28, 2008, 05:23 AM
    It would help greatly if you let us know which country you are based in as there are different requirements depending on location.

Nov 28, 2008, 06:32 AM
    I am in the United States, In Florida to be exact
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Nov 28, 2008, 07:34 AM
    Hello V:

Nope. You can start a company ANYTIME and at any age.

excon

Nov 28, 2008, 07:53 AM

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Legal status (student visa) becoming legal resident? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I am a legal resident green card holder and have been so for 28 years. I met someone and fell in love and got married. The problem is she is here on a student visa. I would like to know if it is possible for her to obtain legal obtain status. There are a few circumstances that I feel that may...

Is it legal [ 2 Answers ]

Can my 3 month old son Naithan sleep in his crib while his five year old sister from another mother sleep in her bed in the same room? Is this legal?

Is this really legal? [ 3 Answers ]

In California, is it legal for a company to write-up or fire employees if they have more than 3 sick days (without dr's note but also non-consecutively) in 90 days?

Giving up legal right to pursue legal actions [ 8 Answers ]

I want to up all legal right to pursue legal action against my male partner before I give birth to my unborn child. How do I go about doing that? I mean I want it in written form that I give up the right to sue him for any type of child support or any type of care to my child. Also I don't want to...

Is this legal? [ 20 Answers ]

I was wondering if anyone knows if it is legal to record a phone conversation. Without one the other person knowing it's being recorded. My situation is I need to prove to my boss that my co worker is trying to sabotage me and my other co workers. We have had many meetings at work about this and...

View more questions Search