Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    PopcornSunshineKisses Posts: 60, Reputation: 4

Feb 6, 2008, 02:51 PM
    What Do Guys Look For In a Girl? (girls Can Answer too :))
    I was Just Woundering.. What Guys Look For In a Girl If it Be Personalitys to Looks
    Or anything
    I Just wanted to know from a guys Point of veiw and what they like
    (girls Can answer Too if they like! )
    Thanks

And I know its what's in the inside that Counts But There are different People out there
    So I'm Trying to get Every Point of Veiw Possible.
    perplexed1 Posts: 40, Reputation: 4

Feb 6, 2008, 03:55 PM
    They know who they are as a person, they are confident, independent, good sense of humor and outgoing.
    al1012 Posts: 27, Reputation: 3
    -

Feb 7, 2008, 12:49 PM
    perplexed1
    You I like your answer and I like them not to be afrid to act themselves around me

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

GUYS! Do guys like persistent girls? Do you like to be pursued? [ 13 Answers ]

I mean, wouldn't you like if the roles were switched? : ) Guys will keep trying to get with a girl they think is pretty, they don't give up! : P Wouldn't you like that?:p

What do guys really like in girls [ 5 Answers ]

What do guys truly like in girls? I mean, I've read in magazines that guys like a lot of stuff but all my guy friends act totally different from what the magazine says.

Do guys like shy girls? [ 5 Answers ]

I gave up on the former guy in my school, now I'm 100% single and happy, if anyone cares to know :p Anyway, I was thinking about everything between us -just to learn my lessons if I made any mistakes- My friend was flirty, shinny (lipgloss, glitter :p ), she laughed at anything guys would say...

How exactly do girls ask guys out in person? [ 5 Answers ]

I like this guy and I want to ask him out except I have no confidence what so ever and I don't know what to say at all... PLEASE HELP!

Help please guys and girls! [ 17 Answers ]

Hello everyone I am still here and haven't posted anything here so I don't have too much reputation but I still need some help from you people here please help me OK! I don't understand why this girls still wants to keep in contact with me when we been separated for 4 months now! If I don't call...

View more questions Search