Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tryme15 Posts: 19, Reputation: 1

Jun 13, 2011, 03:12 PM
    Comment on Wondergirl's post
    Omg, I posted on here for an answer, not grief. Just stop now. I'm doing what I want

Jun 13, 2011, 03:13 PM
    Comment on Altenweg's post
    Thank you. I will get help; I'm writing it all down and then I'm going to call the hotline. And yeah, I know. My mom doesn't really care in my opinion at all and I don't know why.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jun 13, 2011, 03:15 PM

Omg, I posted on here for an answer, not grief. Just stop now. I'm doing what I want
    We're all trying to help, so please stop giving us attitude.

Your "page" isn't yours. It's public domain as soon as you posted on it. Anyone that's a member of this site can answer your question. You cannot request that they stop. If you have a problem with a post, report it. The mods will decide whether it's against the rules. The fact is, I've read all of the posts here, and none of them go against the rules, except yours.

We can only give you advice, and we give it with your best interests at heart. You can choose to follow that advice, or leave it. That's up to you.

Not one person is giving you grief, we're helping you in the way we know is best for you. You may not like the answers, but the answers you're getting are fact. They're the best answers we can give you. Follow them, or don't. That's your choice. If you don't stop the attitude, no one will help. We all volunteer here, and we don't need the grief either.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jun 13, 2011, 03:17 PM

Thank you. I will get help; I'm writing it all down and then I'm going to call the hotline. And yeah, I know. My mom doesn't really care in my opinion at all and I don't know why.
    If your mom doesn't care, then you have to. This is your life, your body, and you have a right to get help with this.

I really would call the hotline if I were you.

I've been through this. I've been through far worse then this. I can tell you without a doubt that this is abuse.

You don't have to go through this alone. There are resources, so use them, and don't be ashamed to use them.

Your safety is the number one concern.

Okay? :)

Jun 13, 2011, 03:34 PM
    Comment on Altenweg's post
    All right, thank you

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Abuse... [ 12 Answers ]

Hello. I'm a woman, 19. I recently came out of an abusive relationship. He'd always shout and swear at me, often calling me a "Stupid c***" when I try to prove him wrong on things. He began finding it funny to hit me. Eventually it turned too violent. I'm in love with a monster. He'd hit me often....

Abuse [ 6 Answers ]

I no might not can fix my mental and verbal abused relationship, but if anyone has advice without having to leave and tear my family apart I would love the advice because I have a boyfriend that controls my life I would like to no if there is ways I can control it and try to fix it myself.

Abuse? [ 2 Answers ]

I feel weird asking this, but I have no one else to and I want to know what someone else makes of this. I'm an 18 year old female, I live with my boyfriend in our apartment. Lately, I've been having some recurring thoughts, and have been putting some unfortunate things together. I have a few...

Is this abuse . [ 26 Answers ]

... or is this how most men really are? First, a little about myself: I have 3 sisters, 2 of them lie like dogs, therefore, I can spot a lie/liar a mile away. I'm no angel, but I will be honest with you 99% of the time (I won't hurt your feelings, for instance). My husband: Before we...

Abuse [ 17 Answers ]

Hi I am 18 and I am being abused. It really hurts inside and out. To all men out there you need to know you are destroying a beautiful person, distorting her reflection, sufficating her joy for life and no matter what you think your wrong.

View more questions Search