Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Aug 2, 2009, 07:06 PM
    Farm Town Issues
    Hi there,

This is about Farm Town on Facebook.
    1. How can I make it stop going '''''''''''''as if I'm holding the button down? I unistalled and reinstalled, and updated the adobe program.
    2. How can you invite people on your buddy list to be your neighbors?
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Aug 2, 2009, 07:14 PM

3. And when I click to harvest something it leaves the outline of the words around the square of the previously harvested field.

***If someone can tell me how to do screenshots, I'll do that and show you what I mean...
    morgaine300 Posts: 6,561, Reputation: 276
    Uber Member

Aug 2, 2009, 09:07 PM

Screenshot: Hit the "Print Screen" on your keyboard. (Should be near the cluster where Delete is.)

Then you need to get into something that you can plaster it in. If you have any type of photo editing program, that'll work. If not, Paint will work. (Start -> Programs -> Accessories). If the paste on right-click isn't there, use Ctrl-V to plaster it in. You can also do that in Word, but I never use it so don't know details. If you know the software and know how to crop, you can crop it down to the important stuff.

I'd suggest saving as a .jpg or .gif. Then go here if you don't know how to get it here:
    Ask Me Help Desk - FAQ: <u>Additional features used with posting questions and answers</u>

If you're lost, let us know. :D

Although, even though I don't know that site, I have a feeling I know what you're referring to with the outline of words. Couldn't say how to fix it.
    shazamataz Posts: 6,642, Reputation: 1244
    Uber Member

Aug 3, 2009, 02:25 AM

I get the same thing ith the words staying around the edges of harvested or plowed crops.
    It's just a bit of a glitch I think everyone has.

For the neighbours, they have to actually be in your friends list on your Facebook page, not just in the game. ;)
    Chey5782 Posts: 423, Reputation: 65

Aug 3, 2009, 02:41 AM
    3. Is a commonly occurring issue with the new updates, it's a common glitch at the moment. Hitting f5 refreshes, though sometimes you have to log out and log back in to fix it. I noticed if I went to my RC before I did my Farm Town stuff it glitched Farm town as well for a while after the new updates.

2. If you want to make a buddy a neighbor get their Facebook or myspace info and add them to your real friends list. That's the only way to be a neighbor and not just a buddy.

1. I Still don't know!! AHHH! I asked my techie hubby last night and he said it sounded like a keyboard issue, but he is wrong if you can type in here. Have you asked the question under Help in Farm Town? Maybe someone there can answer it?
    shazamataz Posts: 6,642, Reputation: 1244
    Uber Member

Aug 3, 2009, 05:08 AM

I have been having a problem with plowing on other peoples farms.

When they hire me to plow and I click, it just deletes the space where I clicked and I get no XP :(

Sucks :(
    Chey5782 Posts: 423, Reputation: 65

Aug 3, 2009, 05:10 AM
    Ask them to rehire you and see if that fixes the issue.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Animal Farm [ 1 Answers ]

What the diffen bettween the book and the movie in animal farm

If I go school in a different town and that town secedes can I go to school there? [ 2 Answers ]

I currently live in a town, but attend school in another town, and the town that I go to school in secedes from the county, can I still go to school there? It's a public school. I live in Cook county, and 5 towns are trying to secede from it. My school is in that list, however, where I live is...

Equine farm [ 3 Answers ]

My husband and I have well started a small equine breeding farm, through popular demand for the blood lines that we have. Here is my question I have tons of receipts for feed, fencing, and misc supplies. This business has not had a profit this year because it takes 11-12 months to produce a foal....

Farm incinerator design [ 0 Answers ]

Looking for a design for a simple effective incinerator to burn flower farm waste, i.e.. Paper, plastic, pesticide containers, empty fertiliser bags, et.c. many thanks

Farm animals. [ 11 Answers ]

What really did come first, the hen or the egg? And when its alive why do we call it a hen and when we eat it it's chichen?:confused: :D :eek: :rolleyes:

View more questions Search