Ask
    pgr7074 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 5, 2007, 04:00 AM
    Compaq presario 2800
    While installing webcam in Win-XP machine,
    I have an error message

"Vedio Capture Hardware not found".

Is it Vedio Capture Card essential for
    Installing Webcam in Win-XP machine?? Plzzzz help me...
    benn11 Posts: 1,036, Reputation: 43
    Ultra Member

Jul 5, 2007, 04:42 AM
    I think you need to install drivers for your webcam, either check the CD that came with the webcam for drivers or download them online >>

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Compaq presario recovery [ 7 Answers ]

I made some recovery discs, when I load them up, it comes up to a window that asks to restart or shutdown. I restart the computer and all I get is a black screen with the cursor in the upper left hand corner. I have tried every key on the keyboard and nothing happens. What should I try to do?

Compaq Presario cases ? [ 3 Answers ]

Are the cases for the Compaq Presario 5204 proprietary like the ones for Dell used to be. I have a motherboard that I want to install in a friends system and I need to know if it will fit. The mobo is based off the Intel 845G ATX chipset.

Compaq Presario [ 3 Answers ]

Compact Presairo computer does not want to accept NEC Multi Sync LCD1530V flatscreen . Tells me Video Input is Out of Range. H: 53.7 kHz V 95.1 Hz. The unfortunate part is that it runs Windows ME... yes I know sad isn't it... but it was given to me for free, so I can't complain. Any idea's on how...

Compaq Presario Boot Up? [ 11 Answers ]

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone reading this post Hey folks, I have a compaq Presario 5000. I have windows Xp on it. Last week I loaded xp and everything worked OK. I shut it down and moved it to a desk where I thought it will be more suitable, plugged in the power cord. It came on for...

Help With A Compaq Presario 5000 [ 3 Answers ]

Hey everybody, my old neighbor gave me a compaq presario 5000 desktop before he left(no monitor,guides etc... just "the box") the problem is that every time I turn it on it starts loading up but then the screen turns blue and there is ths message on it. "A problem has been detected & windows has...

View more questions Search