Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ceesees Posts: 20, Reputation: 1

Nov 4, 2009, 05:57 PM
    Uaxacek society
    What was the Uaxacek Social:confused:. Was it related to astronomy/dancing? Came across a personal in "The Evening Times, circa 1900, concerning P. Van Wickle and the society. Curiously, it is Mayan for 8 stars and the Algonquin have a legend concerning 8 dancing sisters (Pleiades).
    InfoJunkie4Life Posts: 1,409, Reputation: 81
    Ultra Member

Nov 4, 2009, 08:53 PM

Funny thing is, its not well known. Most people come here looking for stuff that is easily obtainable elsewhere on the web. I could only find 2 references to it on the web. That is here and an article in the times, I am guessing the same that you are looking at. I did a few other searches and came up with a book.

Blue book of American shipping ... - Google Books

That is the link to it... I will post what I find after giving it a good look over.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Name for society [ 11 Answers ]

Please suggest a name for the electronics and communication department's society To be formed in our college.

Today's society [ 18 Answers ]

In today's society I have found it very difficult to find a woman that likes herself most of the girls I've dated have had a significant amount of flings to relationship ratios and most of them tend to tell me these things without me asking its almost as if most of them have a guys mind like they...

I still say society is going nuts [ 14 Answers ]

Where is the common sense and justice? LAKE WORTH, Fla. -- The State Attorney's Office will decide whether to charge two teens who admit they robbed a 9-year-old Girl Scout selling cookies outside of a Lake Worth supermarket. "I thought that it was a really mean thing to do, and I was sad...

Over society [ 9 Answers ]

Hi. 1 year ago I was bashed in a restaurant & then shortly after, due to my anger from the incident, I was rude to a close female friend, who then in turn decided to put an Intervention Order against me, for a verbal argument ! She made up lies to get it ! Since then I hate society. I quit my job....

View more questions Search