Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ceesees Posts: 20, Reputation: 1

Oct 19, 2009, 07:01 AM
    The Ambassadors painting by Holbein
    Does the ambassadors hand (pointing downward to the terrestrial globe) point to somewhere in the New World around Florida:confused: Does the skull represent a large island? Was the large island the Yucatan? Did a tragedy befall the island? Atlantis?
    ceesees Posts: 20, Reputation: 1

Nov 5, 2009, 06:46 AM
    I did have an answer in another forum, that some conjecture that it is pointing to Polisi his home state and also possibly to Florida in the New World.;)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I know what to charge for interior painting and drywall finishing and painting [ 4 Answers ]

I would like to know what to charge per square foot to prime and to finish coat new drywall? I am bidding to paint interior walls and ceilings in a new house. One coat primer and one coat finish. Both coats will be sprayed and backrolled. What is an average rate to charge per foot for each coat?

Value of a painting [ 2 Answers ]

Im not sure but I think it is called a gainsburough BlueBoy.

Would like to know more about painting [ 11 Answers ]

I recently stumbled across a painting of two dogs (possibly 1 dog/1 cat) and have been trying to find out more about it with no luck. It is framed on an Anco Bilt 24x30 frame. There is no identifying marks on the back of the painting, only what appears to be the mark of the painter underneath...

View more questions Search