Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    warasusein Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 13, 2009, 06:05 PM
    English to Sanskrit translation
    Hello could anybody help me translate some words into sanskrit, it would really mean a lot to me and I would be for ever gratefull.

Family.
    God.
    Health.
    Money (wealth)
    Autorealization.

Thank you so much.
    drkpp Posts: 670, Reputation: 21

Oct 17, 2009, 07:22 AM

Autorealization ?
    You mean: Self Realization?
    warasusein Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 17, 2009, 11:00 PM
    Ha ha ha, yes that's what I mean Im sorry its just that my first language is spanish, and I thought it would be easyer in english. Thank you very much for your time, its just that I go to the link you gave me, it asks me for my name and my email address, and then it sends me a confirmation and when I click on it all it does is send me back to the original page? Why is that? Thank you so much! Is there anywhere else I could get that translation, its really hard, I've looked everhwere!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

English to Sanskrit Translation! [ 3 Answers ]

Hello. I am new to this site. I would like the phrase "I am strong enough" translated into sanskrit. I am looking to get this tattooed on me and I would be most appreciative if anyone could translate this for me. I would also like to know if the phrase can be written vertically instead of...

Translation- from English to Sanskrit [ 1 Answers ]

hi everyone, I'd really like to know, how d'you write sat-chi t-ananda in sanskrit alphabet? I'm looking forward to using the phrase for an exposition on the search for god and spirituality, because I believe it's the best expression I've found, among all religions, to define it... Please,...

I am trying to translate Sanskrit into English [ 2 Answers ]

Satya baat tum sun lo mhari, tigree laag rahi hai thari

Translation from Sanskrit to English [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, A few years ago, I had a vision and in it was Hindu people. I remember two phrases from it and Have asked many people about the language that it may be and what it means and have not gotten any answers. :confused: I was told it may be sanskrit. I am not sure if the spelling...

View more questions Search