Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    GrammySinger Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Nov 6, 2008, 05:35 AM
    Sanskrit Tattoo
    Hello All,

I'm really hoping for some help here. I am looking to get a Sanskrit tattoo of my name, but really need to know how it is written using Sanskrit text.

My name is Shiama, but the Hindu way of spelling it is Shyama.Could I have a translation for both?

I'd be very grateful for anybody's help, as I need to ensure that it is spelt absolutely correctly.

Thank you :)
    drkpp Posts: 670, Reputation: 21

Nov 6, 2008, 07:57 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by GrammySinger View Post
    Hello All,

I'm really hoping for some help here. I am looking to get a Sanskrit tattoo of my name, but really need to know how it is written using Sanskrit text.

My name is Shiama, but the Hindu way of spelling it is Shyama.Could I have a translation for both?

I'd be very grateful for anybody's help, as I need to ensure that it is spelt absolutely correctly.

Thank you :)
    Is this a male name or a female name?
    GrammySinger Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Nov 6, 2008, 01:43 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by drkpp View Post
    Is this a male name or a female name?
    Hi,

Thanks for helping me out. I think you emailed me directly, but just in case... it's a female name. If there are alternative ways of writing Shiama and Shyama, could you let me know please?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sanskrit Tattoo [ 1 Answers ]

Hi Im trying to get a tatto whit my son's name, and I was wondring if anybody could help me find out how its written and if it meens something. My son's name is Leon! Thanks

Sanskrit tattoo [ 1 Answers ]

Hey there! I want to get a new tattoo of a phrase in sanskrit. The phrase is "The only gift is a portion of thy self: 4-19-08" Hopefully someone can reply soon I want to get the tattoo tomorrow. ~Jewel

Sanskrit tattoo [ 3 Answers ]

Could some one help me figure out what saying I should get for a sanskrit tattoo.. :confused:? Something to do with life or love maybe..? Thanks a mill! :D

Sanskrit tattoo [ 2 Answers ]

Hello everybody! I want to get my first tattoo and I decided that I want my sons name or the first letter of my sons name on sanskrit... (because I always said to myself that if I didn't have any religion I would be hindu.. and I was always in love with the sanskrit and the way it sounds) I...

View more questions Search