Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    -xtina- Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 10, 2008, 03:39 PM
    Sanskrit tattoo
    Could some one help me figure out what saying I should get for a sanskrit tattoo.. :confused:? Something to do with life or love maybe..?

Thanks a mill! :D
    nauticalstar420 Posts: 3,699, Reputation: 423
    Ultra Member

May 12, 2008, 03:00 AM
    ☆ Moved to Languages ☆
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

May 12, 2008, 03:26 AM
    Well, it would help to know some of your feelings about life and love in order to narrow down the possibilities. If you are going to be putting something permanently on your body, wouldn't you want it to be just right? There are many, many sayings having to do with life or love.
    macadamian Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 14, 2008, 10:04 AM
    Life is either a daring adventure or nothing.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sanskrit tattoo Translation [ 11 Answers ]

Hi, My name is Savena, Pronounced Sa-Vee-Na I'm interested in getting a sanskrit tattoo of my name, and I desperately need help on knowing the translation too it, please if anyone could help me, it would be greatly appreciated, thank you.

Sanskrit translation for tattoo [ 2 Answers ]

I would be very happy if anyone could be so kind and help me translate this words into sanskrit for a tattoo for me and be husband Nina and heimo forever Many thanks in advance!! Yours Nina

Sanskrit Tattoo [ 1 Answers ]

Hey everyone. Im getting a tattoo in memory of my father in sanskrit. Does anyone know how to say 'i came to visit' in sanskit? ~thanks

Sanskrit tattoo [ 2 Answers ]

Hello everybody! I want to get my first tattoo and I decided that I want my sons name or the first letter of my sons name on sanskrit... (because I always said to myself that if I didn't have any religion I would be hindu.. and I was always in love with the sanskrit and the way it sounds) I...

I want to get a tattoo in sanskrit [ 5 Answers ]

How do I write pure life? In spanish pura vida? For mu tattoo

View more questions Search