Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dora1 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 9, 2007, 05:42 PM
    No dial tone
    No dial tone in my cordless phone! Jack connected to rogers box.

Another phone connected to same box is working fine. Help
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Oct 9, 2007, 06:02 PM
    Test with known good phone and cord to test. Look at pins in jack and see if they are gold, black, green(corroded)Need to be gold.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

No dial tone, but DSL works [ 7 Answers ]

I live in an older duplex that has only one phone jack in the whole place. I'm no longer getting a dial tone, but the DSL (which is obviously plugged into that same jack) still works. The phone company says they get a dial tone at my box outside. I have tried different phones and my TiVo on that...

Phone is active outside No dial tone w/ inside wiring [ 6 Answers ]

:( Older townhome with red green black yellow wires from jacks. Incoming lines are blue /white, orange/white, green/white, blue/red, brown/white, grey/white and vs.versa. All jacks have been disconnected and I have tested the first incoming jack with blue/white, white/blue to the red and green...

No dial tone [ 9 Answers ]

Can somebody help me with this. I just had my phoneline activated. However, when I lift the handset, no dial tone is present. But what's weird is that, I can receive incoming calls. Anybody else who shares my experience? Please give me some tips on how to resolve. Thanks in advance!

No dial tone [ 2 Answers ]

Over a couple of days my phone service deteriorated until there was nothing. Then, after a day, the ADSL came back (that's how I'm doing this) but not the dial tone. I unplugged all the phones and put them back one by one, but still nothing. Any suggesitons? Verizon is going to charge me...

No dial tone but phone rings [ 5 Answers ]

I have no dial tone but the phone rings very low when someone calls and when I pick it up it's dead except for another low ring on other end. I live on second floor of garden apt. could the person below me have punctured the line coming up from the NID with a nail or screw maybe hanging a picture...

View more questions Search