Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nellewest Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 23, 2007, 12:17 PM
    Reducing gas dryer line from 1/2" to 3/8"
    :confused: I have an old house! The gas line from the house is 3/8", the line from the dryer is 1/2". Can I not just purchase a reducing coupling to adjust the size??
    esquire1 Posts: 2,483, Reputation: 209
    Ultra Member

Jul 23, 2007, 02:43 PM
    Yes
    Toolman808 Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Jul 25, 2007, 08:39 PM
    You should be able to pick up the adapter at a hardware store in the plumbing section.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Reducing a "wobbler" felony to a misdemeanor [ 14 Answers ]

Does anyone know the process for this in California? Is this something that can be done without a lawyer?

Reducing PVC from 4" to 3" [ 3 Answers ]

This run goes from 4" cast iron to 3" PVC and back to 4" cast iron. Is it necessary to replace the 3" PVC with 4" PVC? If it is, please refer me to the code in the Plumber's code book that requires this. What type of hubs are code to use to replace this? What code book do plumbers use? ...

Periodic "gushing" noise in main water line [ 1 Answers ]

In my basement, the main water line comes in through one of the basement walls. I don't think I've heard this before, but periodically, I hear water rushing noises coming from the line. When I go down to the basement, it's like water is rushing in, stopping, then rushing in, etc... Could be...

Use of a "chorus line" of a song by Bob Marley to print onto a shirt... [ 10 Answers ]

Hello! Would anyone know if it is illegal to print a paragraph or phrase or chorus of one of Bob Marley's songs onto a shirt to sell for retail? Thanks, sky68

View more questions Search