Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dvqjimbo1 Posts: 28, Reputation: 2

Mar 21, 2007, 11:34 AM
    Cell phone died-how do tell if it is battery, or other
    Is there a way to tell if your battery died-- phone still doesn't work when plugged into outlet-- battery or other? Need ASAP! Please help--will be appreciated very much
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Mar 21, 2007, 11:48 AM
    Try taking the battery out. Use a multi-tester on it.
    Lowtax4eva Posts: 2,467, Reputation: 190
    Ultra Member

Mar 21, 2007, 11:51 AM
    Depends if it uses the wall power through the battery or directly, I think through the battery. Take it to your cell provider, they can at least put in a new battery to see if this is the problem. Your phone may even be under warranty.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How long should I charge my new cell phone battery? [ 24 Answers ]

I have had the worst luck with new cell phones. I buy them, let the battery die, and then charge it until it is fully charged. After I do this it seems that the battery is so crappy. I have to constantly charge my new phone and the battery only lasts less then 10 hours. I need help!! If anyone...

Already own cell phone? [ 1 Answers ]

Could someone direct me or inform me?I previously had a contract with a company who provided cell phone service(ALLTELL) The contract has been Up(1year) 9th of Jan 2005.Iwould like to use my exsisting phone(Motorola) And sign on with a new company.Most PCS will not do this,you have to use Their...

Cell phone [ 3 Answers ]

I had a cingular cell phone.. I broke it.. my son gave me his old Samsung t-mobil phone.. well my sim card won't work.. is there any way to make it work?? any help

I need help about a certain cell phone [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I am in need of help. Im thinking of buying a cellphone but I'm not sure if it will be compatible. Ive done searches and found nothing. I have no knowledge about cellphones and basically I just know how they work. Now the cell phone model is called the p900iv you might recall this phone from...

View more questions Search