Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bender78 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 13, 2005, 12:54 PM
    Listen to this song and tell me the name please
    Hello,

I was in Barrio Latino (Paris) last Saturday and I made a small film with my still camera; after I've put it on my computer and looked at it I was wondering wich song was playing. I've already put an mp3 version online to ask people around if they can tell me wich song/artist it is. Here's the link toi the mp3 file:
    http://users.telenet.be/filipfolio/B...rrioTube02.mp3

Thank u
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Oct 6, 2005, 06:49 AM
    Link not found.
    Can you post some of the lyrics?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Who sings this song or what is the song title? [ 16 Answers ]

I'd like to know who sings or the song title of these lyrics: " I owe you (or IOU) oh you got to me, I'm gonna love you right back, I'm gonna repay you with love baby"

Led Zeppelin Song Question - Swan Song [ 6 Answers ]

I'm hoping you can help me. I've been asked by my boss to get a copy of a song called "Swan Song" by Led Zeppelin. He's giving it as a gift to someone that sings the song a lot. Now, I'm a Zeppelin fan and I've explained to my boss that the only thing titled Swan Song that Zeppelin had a hand...

Adults won't listen to me [ 6 Answers ]

Question answered, thanks for your help. :)

VH1 kitty cat players song. What is song? [ 0 Answers ]

On VH1 you see little collage kitties lip syncing a popular song during commercials. There was a song they were doing where one of the cats had a space helmet on and was playing the keyboard. Another cat had a weird halmet on and the part hey were singing went. "Sounds good, looks good, feels...

View more questions Search