Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kfoot Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Dec 15, 2008, 03:49 AM
    State job application
    What I can do If I know that a person lied on his state job application?
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Dec 15, 2008, 06:02 AM
    Hello k:

Well, you can snitch on him if you want...

excon
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 15, 2008, 06:05 AM

You can write a letter to the state human resourse department, or a letter to the department he works for.

What type of lie, is it hurting or puttng anyone in danger, was it about their education level ?

What did they do to you, to make you so angry?

Dec 15, 2008, 06:22 AM

It wasn't about educational level, this person had 2 DUI and fraudulent checks. The job application is a State job.
    Uber Member

Dec 15, 2008, 06:33 AM
    Hello again, k:

Look, 7/Eleven runs a background check before you work for them. If the STATE doesn't run one, they deserve to have this crook working for them.

excon
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 15, 2008, 06:52 AM

At least in GA and TN they run a criminal background check on you.
    A DUI would not stop you from holding most state jobs.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Dec 15, 2008, 08:24 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by kfoot View Post
    it wasn't about educational level, this person had 2 DUI and fraudulent checks. The job application is a State job.

How does this reflect on his ability to do his job and what is your interest?

As excon said - the State runs a background check, an extensive background check, so they either know and it doesn't matter or your info is incorrect.

I notice you also want information about reporting your father in law for insurance fraud for putting your children on his policy when he had legal custody of them. I have no idea why you would want to leave your children uninsured but that seems to be a side issue.

I agree - what are you so angry about? For whatever reason you lost custody of your children and maybe people in glass houses shouldn't be throwing stones.

Dec 15, 2008, 07:43 PM

The ability to do his job is indeed in question. I divorced his step-daughter and have joint custody at this time. Because I filed 2 1/2 yrs. Ago when I put a detective on her for 6 months, found her with multiple men overnight, cocaine and multiple drug use and leaving my children nasty, while working in kuwait for the Army. I became the bastard for filing against her. He and my ex have lied to my children about everything. I have twin girls that are 7 now. He has done illegal things to hinder my case with lies and propaganda. Nothing about him showed in a sled report, but when you search by county, then you find that he is a liar and doesn't need to hold any public office. We have too many crooks in there now.
    Uber Member

Dec 16, 2008, 06:19 AM
    Hello again, k:

Working for the state is NOT holding public office... If I were you, I'd move on.

excon

Jan 9, 2009, 05:51 AM

My info are not incorrect I have all documents to prove it. He is a Public safety commissioner and he lied in his job application saying that he was never sued, never arrested when he was arrested for 2 DUI, sued for foreclosures and faudulent checks. How can he hold a public safety commission position like this?
    Uber Member

Jan 9, 2009, 05:57 AM
    Hello again, k:

Do you have a local newspaper or TV station?? They'd be interested.

excon
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jan 9, 2009, 06:37 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by excon View Post
    Hello again, k:

Do you have a local newspaper or TV station???? They'd be interested.

excon

Keep in mind that OP also wanted to know how to report this same person for insurance fraud - apparently the ex-father-in-law had OP's children on FIL's health insurance for one reason or another.

I think OP has an ax to grind and if decides to go public with this he'd better make sure he has factual backup and an Attorney standing next to him because it's going to look like a vendetta - of course, just my opinion. :D

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Joint State taxes when I live in 1 state and wife lives in another [ 3 Answers ]

Presently I am living and working in NM. My wife and children are living in MA. My wife does not work. In order to get MA health Insurance I had to set my permanent address in MA for my company. I am now paying state taxes to both states. Should I be paying taxes in the state that I am not living...

Pending appeal of your old application for benefits, can you file new application? [ 1 Answers ]

Pending appeal of your old application for benefits, can you file new application?

Part Year State Return and Unemployment Compensation from another state [ 1 Answers ]

I was living in Florida when I lost my job in June 2007 and started getting unemployment compensation from the State of Florida. I moved to Boston, MA in August 2007 and continued receiving the unemployment compensation from Florida. I got a new job in November 2007 in Boston, MA. So, my...

Application to accelerate & application to revoke [ 14 Answers ]

Application to accelerate and application to revoke? What are the different. :cool:

2 states: Can I credit state tax of one state to other state [ 1 Answers ]

I have 2 W-2. One from job in Mass. Mass state tax is withheld in that W-2. Then I moved to NC and got a new job in NC. NC state tax is withheld in this second jobs W-2. Both W-2 only have state tax withheld from their corresponding states. So can I credit taxes of one state to another and...

View more questions Search