Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    brittanydelage Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 19, 2007, 10:28 AM
    Babysitting jobs
    What s a good way to get a baby sitting job?
    I would like you two right me an ad or tell me what is good information to include in my babysitting ad?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jul 19, 2007, 10:33 AM
    Have you attended a Red Cross babysitting course yet? They are VERY helpful in helping you not only get jobs, but teach you about all kinds of kids and how to care for them. You can also get paid a little more if you have your Red Cross card.

Other than that, you can maybe put a sign up in a local gas station or grocery store if you are in a small town. Talk to your teachers, many of them have young kids they may let you sit for.

Whatever you end up doing, if you are babysitting for a stranger, let your mom or dad meet them first.
    casey56789 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Sep 11, 2010, 06:05 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by J_9 View Post
    Have you attended a Red Cross babysitting course yet? They are VERY helpful in helping you not only get jobs, but teach you about all kinds of kids and how to care for them. You can also get paid a little more if you have your Red Cross card.

Other than that, you can maybe put a sign up in a local gas station or grocery store if you are in a small town. Talk to your teachers, many of them have young kids they may let you sit for.

Whatever you end up doing, if you are babysitting for a stranger, let your mom or dad meet them first.
    Do you have any kids if you do I'm 12 I've babysat 4 kids 2 newborn 2 3year olds please can I baby sit for you plese :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Babysitting [ 2 Answers ]

Can you tell me how old a child has to be to legally babysit in Ontario

Babysitting Ad [ 4 Answers ]

So I'm trying to write a babysitting ad, but I don't know what to put on it, just list off good things about me or what? I'm an honors kid I volunteer, blah blah blah:confused:

How do I create a babysitting ad? [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, my name is Rachel. I was just wondering if someone could give me a sample ad, or give me an idea on how to make a babysitting ad that I could put up in the neighbourhood. Thank you!:)

Babysitting Trouble [ 1 Answers ]

Okay so I'm babysitting this 6-7 minth old little boy and he looked so tired when he was drinking his bottle... now I put him in his crib and he doesn't seem tired... what do I do?? Do I get him.. or let him cry!:confused:

View more questions Search