Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    missynishy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 23, 2012, 10:24 AM
    cartilage piercing help!
    I'm 14 and have just recently pierced my ear cartilage myself (I know it was a stupid idea :/) I did it with a safety needle and I'm really worried I'll get an infection. I clean it every day (x2) with this after piercing lotion that I had from my ear lobe piercing that I had done. Uncertain of what I have to do to prevent any infection... :( Also, I was thinking about just taking the piercing out but a friend told me if was better to leave it in till it heal so it won't get infected...

Check out some similar questions!

Does a Tragus piercing hurt more than a cartilage piercing? [ 5 Answers ]

I'm dying to get my Tragus pierced ! I have a cartilage peircing and honestly it was just a little Pinch 1-10 on pane scale 10 being most I would say 3-4 but I'm really scared to get my Tragus pierced does it hurt worse than the cartilage piercing ?

Cartilage piercing [ 3 Answers ]

I am 14 and am getting my cartilage piercing done, I don't know if I should get it done by gun or needle? And does it hurt?

Cartilage piercing [ 4 Answers ]

Ok so, here's the thing. I got my cartilage (top of my ear) pierced 8 days ago. It was done by a gun, and barely even hurt. All I felt was a little pinch. I was told it would take 10-12 weeks to heal, but my body tends to heal fast. At first, it hurt to touch but after a couple days that went down....

Cartilage piercing? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm going to sleepaway camp this summer I'm very close to my parents and have never been away from home I have been diagnosed with mild separation anxiety. I'm going to the theripist. How do I convinse the theripist not to let me go to camp. My parents are going by me and the theripists desition

Cartilage piercing? [ 1 Answers ]

I have been wanting to get my cartilage pierced for a long time.. my BFs sister got hers done at clairs with the gun and two weeks later it is just fine. I am wanting to know if I should use a small "diamond" or the silver stud? Also I work at a place where I can't let metal show.. would it be bad...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.