Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pcoxey Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 11, 2012, 12:47 PM
    Diamond shape marking
    I have 2 different diamond 14k rings by 2 different stores that have a diamond shape stamp with a letter inside. One has a l inside & bought @ Kay Jewelers and the other looks like an A inside and bought @ WalMart. Do you know what that means?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Oct 11, 2012, 01:49 PM
    If you had asked why a polar bear marking was on your diamond ring, I would have said instantly, because everyone knows that means it is a unique Canadian diamond. That hallmark is known worldwide, but unfortunately, can't help you with your query as multiple stores worldwide all have different jewellers markings.

Tick

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to cancel in shape In-shape contract? [ 4 Answers ]

Hi I signed up for a 3-year contract. The monthly payments are pretty pricey. And the gym isn't even open 24-hours. It has already passed 3 days and I told them I wanted to cancel my contract. They told me of only two things that can make that happen which is moving 25 miles away or death. Even if...

Diamond shape marking on an antique gold ring, what is the symbol for? [ 4 Answers ]

:rolleyes: I have an older lady friend, that has had a ring for many years... with a diamond shape marking on the inside of it... & would like to know what the marking represents... Is it a brand or the amount of gold in it... Thanks... mjharlow

Meaning of Marking on diamond Ring [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I have a diamond ring with a gold band with a platinum setting and round shaped diamond, it is marked with PLAT 18C and a T with a small line underneath it, I'm sure that the PLAT and 18c means platinum and 18 carot gold but I would like to know what the T with a line under it means, is it a...

View more questions Search