Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    LexiiGxo Posts: 4, Reputation: 0

Jul 12, 2010, 04:02 PM
    Cartilage Piercing.
    So Im Going to Go Get My Cartilage Pierced & 2nd Holes In My Ear Lobes . Does It Hurt If Using A Gun?
    Devorameira Posts: 2,461, Reputation: 981
    Ultra Member

Jul 13, 2010, 06:13 AM

From what I've heard from my granddaughters they would rate it about a 2 to 3 on a scale of 1 to 10. Not bad!
    LexiiGxo Posts: 4, Reputation: 0

Jul 13, 2010, 06:14 PM
    Comment on Devorameira's post
    That's No Bad At All ; Thanks :D
    elizabeth. Posts: 11, Reputation: 2

Jul 18, 2010, 04:05 PM

You can't use a gun on your Cartilage.!
    And I have my 2nd hole , it's a 1.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cartilage Piercing? [ 3 Answers ]

I just got my cartilage pierced. It is like a regular cartilage piercing and i went to Piercing Pagoda. My ear is swollen but it doesn't hurt. My mom and I don't know whether we should take it out or keep it in and see what happens. They did it with a gun not a needle. Is there a difference between...

Cartilage piercing [ 1 Answers ]

Hey guys, I just got my cartilage pierced about 4 days ago. With a needle. I just did a really good cleaning kind of under the earring and it had goopy yellow stuff and it looked like the earring is kind of staining my ear a greenish color, can anyone help me\?? Also How long for it to take...

Cartilage Piercing [ 4 Answers ]

I got a third lobe and a Cartilage Piercing done on both ears a few days ago and they didn't hurt at all during or after the piercing unless I touched them or they were hit directly. They told me that my right ear would hurt a little more because it's my dominant side, but I was a little worried...

Piercing the cartilage [ 1 Answers ]

well i just peirced my cartilage and i wasnt scared if it hurt only if it will get infected , but heres how i did it vv i used a tac to peirce my cartlige but befor i did anything i had a cup with rubbing achol in it i put the tac in the cup with achol then i put some achol on a cotton ball then i...

Cartilage Piercing [ 3 Answers ]

I'm planning to get my cartilage pierced but I was wondering if anyone who got their belly button pierced has also gotten their cartilage done because I want to know about the pain and I got my belly button done with very little discomfort... so if anyone has gotten both done I would love your...

View more questions Search