Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    AandZ4ever Posts: 151, Reputation: 5
    -

Mar 3, 2009, 07:17 PM
    Can u live with a sorority as a freshmen?
    I was wondering if when your a freshmen if you could be in a sorority, or do you have to wait until you're a sophomore?
    nikosmom Posts: 1,611, Reputation: 488
    Ultra Member

Mar 3, 2009, 08:11 PM
    Most schools require that you at least be a sophomore because 1) it gives you time to adjust to being in college and 2) it gives you time to build your GPA to meet the requirements. However, each school is different and you just want to check with your Student Affairs office to be sure.
    AandZ4ever Posts: 151, Reputation: 5
    -

Mar 8, 2009, 12:12 AM

OK thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Wife works and live in nj, I live and work in ny [ 2 Answers ]

What are rules for filing

Female Wannabe Sorority Locked in Mausoleum [ 3 Answers ]

I saw this movie a couple of times as I was growing up. I think that this movie was made during the '80s. A girl wants to join a female sorority. The members decide that the girl will be able to join once she has stayed the night in a mausoleum! Once inside the mausoleum, the girl is afraid...

Live part-time NYC and work full-time and live part-timein Long Island am I NYC resi [ 1 Answers ]

For all of 2007, I lived and worked in Suffolk County four days per week, and I lived in the Bronx three days per week (not working during those three days). My employer generated my w-2 form with non-resident status based on my working and living in Suffolk County for my emploment. My question is,...

Live with mom- want to live with dad across country [ 3 Answers ]

I live with my mom with my 3 siblings. She has full custody. My dad is getting married and moving to California. I want to go with him. He knows that and says its OK if my mom says its OK. If my mom says no, what happens? Do I go to court? Do I easily loose if I don't have a ligitiment reason to...

Wife works and live in nj, I live and work in ny [ 1 Answers ]

Due to my job in nyc, I have to maintain a residence nyc. I rent not own a house in nyc. My wife lives in a house with our kids in nj and also works there. How do we file for taxes.:confused:

View more questions Search