Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    puppetman Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Oct 3, 2008, 01:38 PM
    Female Wannabe Sorority Locked in Mausoleum
    I saw this movie a couple of times as I was growing up. I think that this movie was made during the '80s.

A girl wants to join a female sorority. The members decide that the girl will be able to join once she has stayed the night in a mausoleum!

Once inside the mausoleum, the girl is afraid of something. Also, there is a coffin that is making its way out of a wall. I also remember there being an older psychic lady being aware of the girl that is locked inside the mausoleum.

Any help would be appreciated. Please note that I am not looking for any Phantasm movies.
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Oct 3, 2008, 06:33 PM

One Dark Night (1983)
    puppetman Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Oct 5, 2008, 10:46 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Quinn F View Post
    You did it again! How do you do it?

Thank you. I appreciate it.
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Oct 5, 2008, 12:00 PM

Glad to help.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Movie mausoleum [ 6 Answers ]

I am trying to figure out the name of a movie. I thought it was called mausoleum but when I read the only movie I see called mausoleum it doesn't sound like the one I'm talking about. If I remember correctly the whole movie took place in a mausoleum with some kids, and during it some of the drawers...

Am I just a Wannabe Cheerleader? [ 7 Answers ]

Am I not a good cheerleader or does everybody feel like this at times? I'm a first year so this whole cheerleading thing is new to me... but anyway at my school we are really good at all sports even cheerleading. My coaches are really picky and I feel like they only stare me down... not the other...

. To a young wannabe lawyer [ 2 Answers ]

I want to be a divorce lawyer but everyone asks why and I don't know any answer I really like law but don't know what to do with my life.

Wannabe Me [ 2 Answers ]

Recently there has been someone on the internet acting like me and calling himself by my name. He chats to people on MSN Messenger and picks fights with people. These people come to me when they see me and are very mad at me. I try to tell them that it was not me but they just keep coming an I...

View more questions Search