Reverse entries
    A. are optional
    b.all of these
    c. are used to simplify a companys record keeping
    d.are dated the first day of the new accounting period
    morgaine300 Posts: 6,561, Reputation: 276
    Uber Member

Mar 2, 2010, 05:21 PM

We do not just answer your homework questions for you. Please see the guidelines for posting:
    https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/financ...-b-u-font.html

And since multiple choice is too easy to just guess, please include why you choose the answer you do.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hampton bay ceiling fan, reverse blade w/ no reverse on remote [ 5 Answers ]

I just bought a house and 1 fan is in reverse. I can't find a switch on the fan and there's no reverse on the remote. This is a Hampton Bay fan. The remote says it's model: UC7083T. I also thought there must be a trick with the remote.

Preparing journal entries to correct closing entries [ 1 Answers ]

I need to prepare all journal entries to correct the above closing entries Fees Earned Dr 15000 Accumulated, Amort Dr 5000 Interest Rev Dr 1000 Income Summary Cr 21000 Income summary Dr 19000 Salaries Exp Cr 12000 Prepaid Advertising Cr 5000

Pass Journal Entries , Post entries to ledger and prepare trial balance [ 4 Answers ]

Rajaram quit his job and started woodcraft comopany ( Service Firm) The transactions of the business for September are as follows. Sep 1 Began Business by investing cash Rs 10000 in exchange of 1000 shares 4 Paid two month Rent in advance for a shop Rs 2000 5 Bought Equipment...

Reverse Entries [ 1 Answers ]

I am wanting to further my understanding in accounting about reverse entries, can any one give me examples of reverse entries and explain it to me? Thank you.

View more questions Search