Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sandywalton Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 5, 2007, 01:24 PM
    DVD/VHS combo hookup to Satellite box
    I need to hook up a DVD/VHS combo to my satellite box and do not know how? I also want to be able to record on both. Please give me step by step intrsctions.
    Thanks so much
    Sandy Walton
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Sep 5, 2007, 01:28 PM
    Generally you hook up the recorder between satellite box and the TV.
    sandywalton Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 5, 2007, 01:32 PM
    I need to know what cables go where because we can get video 4 which is our satellite but video 3 is where we are supposed to be abel to watch and record and that is where we get stuck. It is a Hitachi 60" TV and the DVD/VHS is a combo where you are supposed to be able to record on each.
    Thank you
    Sandy
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Sep 5, 2007, 01:51 PM
    I can't tell you that without seeing your equipment. Most sat boxes and recorders have multiple input options. You need to match an output from the sat box with an input on the recorder and the same for the TV.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

VCR/DVD Combo, DVD Recorder hookup to Satellite TV [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to hookup a VCR/DVD combo and a DVD Recorder to my TV. I have satellite TV, but the satellite receiver is not connected to the same TV. I have read and reread all four books and can not figure it out. I want to be able to record from the television to both the VCR and the DVD...

How do I connect a combo dvd/vcr to a dish network satellite dvr/tv? [ 1 Answers ]

How do I connect a combo dvd/vcr to a dish network satellite dvr/tv?

DVD/VCR/Satellite receiver to TV hookup [ 3 Answers ]

What is the easiest way to hookup a DVD player, VCR to a TV with a directv Satellite receiver? :confused:

DVD/VCR/Satellite receiver to TV hookup [ 3 Answers ]

What is the easiest way to hookup a DVD player, VCR to a TV with a Hughes Satellite receiver? Should I use a RF Modulator or what?

View more questions Search