Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lubna khan Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 11, 2014, 11:46 AM
    Can a girl in islam remarry her first husband again after doing iddat
    Can a girl remarry her first husband again after completing her iddat?
    afaroo Posts: 4,006, Reputation: 251
    Ultra Member

Aug 12, 2014, 11:05 AM
    More details are needed, were you married to your first husband before and he gave talaq, please clarify.

Here is some thing that may help.
    [FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3][COLOR=#000000][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3][COLOR=#000000]Requires the woman to complete her iddat period of 40 daysbeginning immediately after talaq. During this period she is supposed to stayaway from celebrations and socializing.
    At the end of iddat, she would have to marry another man who should thendivorce her. She will be required to go through another round of iddat onlythen would she be eligible to marry her "first husband". Good luck.

[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
    [FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3][COLOR=#000000][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can I remarry after 2 year of my divorce, to another girl who is already in canada? [ 0 Answers ]

Hi... I am divorced from 2 years and Now want to marry to a girl who is already in Canada on study permit. So this case I don't have to sponsor her, but I need to get her Permanent residency here. So my question is that if the 3 year condition is applied on me or it is applied only if I anybody...

Iddat [ 1 Answers ]

Assalamualaikum.iam a married girl.I have given an application for khula.I am not staying with my husband from past 10 months.I want to know the duration and rules and regulations regarding iddat.

Can I remarry without divorcing missing husband [ 1 Answers ]

I have been married for 15 years, my husband and I lived together for about 18 months and then we separated and then after few months he moved away and we lost touch. I have no idea if he is dead or alive for last 12 years. We don't have any children or property. I didn't bother to check for him...

If wife died, would husband remarry? [ 1 Answers ]

WIFE: What would you do if I died? Would you get married again? HUSBAND: Definitely not! WIFE: Why not - don't you like being married? HUSBAND:

View more questions Search