Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    avibantu Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jun 7, 2012, 09:24 PM
    Dear Ayesha Mahesh,

Let me know if you like my suggestion. The world is changing and religious chains must not bind a pure virtue as love.
    Love is free bird. Even, Mahesh family mi8 nt comply with your marriage. Bt donn forget, ye tumhari duniya hai. Change is not always acceptable. Bt without change, the world won't move forward. Be the initiator. Marry Mahesh and prove to the world what love can do. Allah tala tum dono ko khush rakhe :-)

Jun 7, 2012, 09:27 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ayeshamahesh View Post
    I am writing to you,because I am in a great dilemma or confusion.I am a muslim girl and I am in love with a Hindu Brahmin boy.I want to marry him.But my parents are objecting.They say its very sinful marrying a hindu boy.Allah will punish you and you will not be happy since you will face many problems at the society front.
    I care a damn about the society,I am just worried about my parents...I just want them to accept me.If I want to be confident enough(proofs),to convince them.My parents keep blackmailing me that,we have done so much for you,how can you even think of this thing....what about our respect in the society and all.My father says if you marry against our wish we will die....I am really in a very painful situation.

I want you to help me in this.Please tell me is it sinful marrying a Hindu boy? He says I can continue with my worship...He is a very nice guy from heart...He is a very kind,honest and believes more in actions than just praying......He says you do hardwork and you get it....He also says that Islam is a peaceful religion...So please tell me can I marry him?Will Allah punish me if I marry him?If I can marry him,Please tell me how can I convince my parents? Please help me...
    Dear Ayesha Mahesh,

Love is great, love is eternal. No doubt, there is the patti of religious faith on your parents' eyes. But, in the interior, they love their sweet daughter to the fullest else they won't have allowed your affair to carry this far even after knowing about your relation with a non-muslim. So, this is a positive side.
    Moreover, what they are afraid of is about society. Damn with the society, your parents are not against you. So, take a step. No need of eloping. Marry Mahesh,court marriage is a good option. Then, go to your parents and seek their blessings. If they love their daughter, they shall definitely accept your noble decision. After all, your is a case of love, not lust.
    But, its advisory, to have police protection lest your parents might commit something out of social liability. Don't let that happen, bcoz as per Indian Constitution, you have done nothing wrong. Have the backing of Police and act judiciously. Love was never faulty and will never be stained. Any step taken out of love will fetch to righteousness.
    Don't separate. Ye pyaar ki haar hogi. Get married
    May Allah bless you, Lord Shiva protect you both.

Jun 7, 2012, 09:28 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ayeshamahesh View Post
    I am writing to you,because I am in a great dilemma or confusion.I am a muslim girl and I am in love with a Hindu Brahmin boy.I want to marry him.But my parents are objecting.They say its very sinful marrying a hindu boy.Allah will punish you and you will not be happy since you will face many problems at the society front.
    I care a damn about the society,I am just worried about my parents...I just want them to accept me.If I want to be confident enough(proofs),to convince them.My parents keep blackmailing me that,we have done so much for you,how can you even think of this thing....what about our respect in the society and all.My father says if you marry against our wish we will die....I am really in a very painful situation.

I want you to help me in this.Please tell me is it sinful marrying a Hindu boy? He says I can continue with my worship...He is a very nice guy from heart...He is a very kind,honest and believes more in actions than just praying......He says you do hardwork and you get it....He also says that Islam is a peaceful religion...So please tell me can I marry him?Will Allah punish me if I marry him?If I can marry him,Please tell me how can I convince my parents? Please help me...
    Dear Ayesha Mahesh,

Let me know if you like my suggestion. The world is changing and religious chains must not bind a pure virtue as love.
    Love is free bird. Even, Mahesh family mi8 nt comply with your marriage. Bt donn forget, ye tumhari duniya hai. Change is not always acceptable. Bt without change, the world won't move forward. Be the initiator. Marry Mahesh and prove to the world what love can do. Allah tala tum dono ko khush rakhe :-)
    jenniepepsi Posts: 4,042, Reputation: 533
    Ultra Member

Jun 18, 2012, 06:45 PM
    In Hinduism, it is STRICTLY forbidden to marry outside of Hindu.

In Islam, it IS permissible to marry outside of Islam, but only in other Muslim sects, Christianity, or Judaism.
    kpbm31 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 13, 2012, 02:13 PM
    Hi Ayesha

Could you convince your parents?
    Bunnykins Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 14, 2012, 05:52 PM
    Okie I'm a Muslim girl my question to you is Ayesha.. how religious are you? :-/
    irrams2210 Posts: 1, Reputation: 0

Aug 2, 2012, 02:52 PM
    What kind of question is that? Of course your not allowed to marry out of Islam! Do your research, you can marry him if he agrees to Convert and live his life like a muslim, if you choose to marry him with him staying a Hindu you are no longer entitled to the rights you have as a muslim, i.e you won't be entitled to any inheritance from your family, not only that but you are greatly sinning, so you should pray to Allah and repent, don't listen to these people who are saying 'May Lord Shiva help you' you are NOT a Hindu we muslims don't worship Idols, go back to your religion, and study deeply, I question that your faith is weak cause you didn'r even know what your doing now is a sin, you should also note that you cannot marry without your parents namely your fathers permission, your parents are telling you the truth, your life on this earth is a test never forget that and Allah is forever testing us. You need to turn to your deen more, it is not permissible for you to marry him under any circumstances, do it the Islamic way otherwise you'll be shunned by everyone, and you should fear Allah as a muslim you should know that our real life starts after death, and Allah has promised a harsh punishment for the one who turns against Islam, I encourage you to read into Islam more or contact a scholar or someone you can talk to to deeped your faith. Feel free to email me at >Removed< if you need to.
    Khudafiz
    a human Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 8, 2013, 04:22 AM
    Ek baar apne dil se pucho ki tum Allah se jyada pyar karti ho you us hindu boy se,
    Tun bahoot badi musibat mai fas jaogi,
    Please
    Apne maa - baap kai bare mai socho jinhone tumhe pala- posa bada kiya

Ek baar jahunnum ki aag kai bare mai bhi jarur sochna ,jo tum per aane wali hai
    Esa khayal karna bhi gunah hai

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Can a AryaVysya boy marry a Brahmin girl? [ 0 Answers ]

Can a AryaVysya boy marry a Brahmin girl? Just heard of the talks that, if a vysya guy marries a brahmin girl, the boy will be stuck up in growth either financially or socially or career wise. The guy loses the acceleration once the marriage happens. How far is it true? Is it true at all? Can...

A converted muslim boy can marry a muslim girl from konkan [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I am a converted muslim boy Changed Name to Sahil, I want to marry a muslim girl from Konkan India, But her parents is not accepting it as my Father is not muslim, My family requested them that I will be praticing Islam for all my life and my kids will be Muslim too. But than too girl's Mother...

I am a hindu boy I wish to marry a muslim girl whom I love everymuch? [ 2 Answers ]

I am a hindu boy from a different state and she is a girl from different state als.ooo... but we are in deep love.. I need to marry her,, I need some sugestion what can I do ti get her... and what all things I will face after marriage...

View more questions Search