Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    orgless Posts: 118, Reputation: 0

May 18, 2008, 02:17 PM
    Chicken pox
    My 17 year old has just come out with this, she has spots on every part of her body and even inside her mouth and ears, but the worst part for her is the pain from the spots between her legs, any help for her would be appreciated the poor girl I feel so sorry for her and can't do much, the camomile isn't doing a thing for her at all
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

May 18, 2008, 02:24 PM
    The information is too numerous to mention here, but you should visit this website to find out what you should do for your daughter:

Chickenpox.emedtv.com

Sorry I can introduce a url at this point, you will have to access it yourself.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

May 18, 2008, 02:48 PM
    Benadryl works well, along with oatmeal baths. Unfortunately, chicken pox has to run it's course. All you can do is try to make her comfortable using the benadryl and oatmeal baths in tepid water.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Just another Chicken joke. [ 3 Answers ]

An old farmer went to town to see a movie. The ticket agent asked, "Sir, what's that on you shoulder?" The old farmer said, "That's my pet rooster Chucky.  Wherever I go, Chucky goes.   "I'm sorry, sir," said the ticket agent. "We can't allow animals in the theater."  The old farmer went...

I'm chicken to tell a guy I like him [ 3 Answers ]

This guy I met at a basketball camp is really hot and I want to tell him I like him but I don't know how. PLZZ HELP ME ASAP!! :confused:

I'm chicken to tell a guy I like him [ 1 Answers ]

I'm going to a basketball camp and tomorrows the last day. There is this guy who is a show off, but he is REALLY hot. I don't know how to tell him I like him. PLLZZZ HELP ME!! ASAP

Chicken pox or what? [ 24 Answers ]

Well, we have all been sick in some way or another in the last two weeks. I need an opinion of what you think this could be. All 5 kids were sick: 1 was vomitting, had a fever for two days, head throb for a few days, then she was fine. 2 started this whole mess, he had a headache and fever...

View more questions Search