Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Moyer626 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 16, 2013, 12:09 PM
    Investing 2.5 million dollars?
    I'm 19, my mom just died in a wrongful death and I'm about to get a good amount of money. I would like to know how to invest 2.5 million or should I try to buy land and sell it (my family thinks). I want to make sure that I can live off this or if I need to help my family.

I do not know all the terms so please be helpful
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jan 16, 2013, 12:40 PM
    Get an investment professional involved.
    Moyer626 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 16, 2013, 02:08 PM
    It's going to be settled soon
    HerbertH Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Feb 24, 2013, 09:51 PM
    It’s very essential to know the different types of investments which will generate extra and respectable income from your investments. And with you being just 19 years old, I’m sure you would not be interested in struggling through life, so investments are an easy option, which in turn will secure your future. There are various investment types depending upon the need, and to mention a few, one can invest in bonds, stocks, bank deposits, real estate and precious metals.
    I suggest you do additional research on various investments beforehand, like investment terms and figures, or hire a professional investor to invest in the right manner according to your needs.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

7 million dollars [ 13 Answers ]

I made a fake skype account with the name Taylor Lautner and got this….. “Hello Lautner, I have been in search of someone with this name Lautner” and it is my pleasure to seek for your business assistance.I am Mr. A**** G*****, an officer in charge of auditing and account section with a bank...

1 million dollars [ 6 Answers ]

I have silver coin certificate of 1928, B 23137201 N. the face value is one million. I want to know how much that costs?

Investing 1 Million Dollars [ 3 Answers ]

Everyone I am a 41 YO Male and my mom is 65 YO, we recently won a malpractice Lawsuit worth 3.5 million dollars. The lawyer will take 700K and the Insurance company Will get their money they paid out medically so that is 375K. My questions is this, what Would you do with 1.1 Million dollars...

Investing 1 million dollars? [ 10 Answers ]

My husband is being forced to sell a large piece of property in W. Tx. It should net around 1.5- 2.0 million. With taxes and realestate fee's I'm conservativly giving us in pocket around 1.3. I want to invest 1 million in a VERY secure way, with almost none to no risk. We lost an inheritance...

View more questions Search