Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    walt17 Posts: 335, Reputation: 28

Mar 28, 2010, 12:23 PM
    Excel row height
    I recall using an Excel workbook where I worked a couple of years ago in which the column width was fixed and the row height automatically increased as needed. I have been unable to figure out how to do that in spreadsheets I make. Any ideas? I am using Excel 2007.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Mar 28, 2010, 01:26 PM

On the Home Ribbon, click the Wrap Text icon in the Alignment sections. You can do this on individual cells or a group of selected cells.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Excel - Copying a row to a column [ 3 Answers ]

I have a list of data in Row 1 that I would like to be displayed down Column A instead. Is there an easy way to transfer it from one to the other?

Excel 2007 to have excel 2003 look? [ 6 Answers ]

Hey I have Microsoft Excel 2007, from my course at college I have been given instructions to do a task. However these instructions are for excel 2003. How do I change my excel 07 to look like excel 03 so that it is easier. I know there is a way, help greatly appreicated thanks.

Excel insert row [ 2 Answers ]

Studying ECDL using ABCOL Blackboard. Unable to insert blank row. i.e. without it being numbered. To form two lines of heading a column John Clark

Inserting a row in Excel [ 3 Answers ]

I am trying to insert a row and keep getting this error message that it cannot shift non blank cells off worksheet. I have never seen this before and never had a problem inserting a row, what do I do.

View more questions Search