Ask
    racquelz Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Apr 26, 2007, 07:31 PM
    Why should I eat health
    I am a teenager but I eat a lot of junk foood is this the way to eat
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Apr 26, 2007, 10:07 PM
    Your body needs good nutrition in order to function properly - fruits, vegetables, meats, greens, dairy products, etc.

Junk food can be eaten occasionally without doing harm to your body. I just wouldn't eat it all of the time.

Also, eating junk food a lot can make you fat.
    Bluerose Posts: 1,521, Reputation: 310
    Ultra Member

Apr 27, 2007, 12:16 AM
    Prevention is better than cure. It is easier to keep the weight off than it is too lose it. It's better to work at having a nice complexion than it is to cure spots and bad skin. Eating healthily and drinking lots of water goes a long way in keeping you fit and healthy and looking great.

Doesn't mean you can't have a bit of junk food but you would be doing yourself a huge favour to keep it as a treat say once a month - that way you will also enjoy it more.
    Anayden Posts: 67, Reputation: 19

Apr 27, 2007, 12:27 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by racquelz
    iam a teenager but i eat alot of junk foood is this the way to eat
    You knew the answer to that question before you even typed the first letter. Fatty and greasy foods can cause acne and obesity and clogged arteries and heart failure and oily skin and other stuff and actually decreases your lifespan by at least 5 years. I choose not to eat healthy cause my thoughts is "why eat healthy? you only live once, so live it up. you could die from a car crash. that aint got nuttin to do with eating healthy or getting exercise, so LIVE IT UP!"
    Capuchin Posts: 5,255, Reputation: 656
    Uber Member

Apr 27, 2007, 12:33 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Anayden
    You knew the answer to that question before you even typed the first letter. Fatty and greasy foods can cause acne and obesity and clogged arteries and heart failure and oily skin and other stuff and actually decreases your lifespan by at least 5 years. I choose not to eat healthy cause my thoughts is "why eat healthy? you only live once, so live it up. you could die from a car crash. that aint got nuttin to do with eating healthy or getting exercise, so LIVE IT UP!"
    Yes, and you could live to 100. Oh no wait you won't, because you abuse your body.

To be honest I enjoy fresh fruit and healthy food much more than fatty rubbish. It's the sweetness and freshness that you can't get from mcdonalds.

I think it's very similar to the choice between going outside for a walk in the countryside, or staying in and watching TV. Kids like watching TV, they haven't seen the beauty that is outside. Many adults keep this behavior into the rest of their lives. I think it's such a shame to eat processed foods and sit inside watching TV when there is a beautiful variety of fresh healthy food straight from the Earth and a beautiful world out there to explore. Every tree and flower is breathtaking if you spend a moment to think how they were formed.

Think about it.
    racquelz Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Apr 27, 2007, 09:27 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Capuchin
    Yes, and you could live to 100. Oh no wait you won't, because you abuse your body.

To be honest I enjoy fresh fruit and healthy food much more than fatty rubbish. It's the sweetness and freshness that you can't get from mcdonalds.

I think it's very similar to the choice between going outside for a walk in the countryside, or staying in and watching TV. Kids like watching TV, they havent seen the beauty that is outside. Many adults keep this behavior into the rest of their lives. I think it's such a shame to eat processed foods and sit inside watching tv when there is a beautiful variety of fresh healthy food straight from the Earth and a beautiful world out there to explore. Every tree and flower is breathtaking if you spend a moment to think how they were formed.

Think about it.
    Well I was brought up on junk food why would I know any better

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Health [ 3 Answers ]

Question: Is it possible to get HIV/AIDs through saliva? Why or why not?

Health [ 1 Answers ]

Do you have any advice on preventing dark under eye circles??

Health [ 2 Answers ]

I have these following symptoms overwieght, unable to conceive, heavy periods, missed periods. I have had blood tests and urinaliysis done that resulted normal I lost 30 lbs. and My periods became regular but still have other symptoms plus gained the weight back is it possible that I could have...

My health [ 2 Answers ]

Is hydroquinone good for women and what r the side feects for Corticosteroid? Please answer me!:confused:

Health [ 1 Answers ]

I was diagnosed with HPV last year. I am really concerned that I might have vaginal cancer. I show all signs of having this type of cancer, but I don't know. I am experiencing other symptoms as well, such as my hair is coming out every time I brush my hair. Sometimes I am full of enegy and at other...

View more questions Search