Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    iAMfromHuntersBar Posts: 943, Reputation: 146

Apr 23, 2007, 01:49 AM
    Partial Links
    Hey everyone!

OK, I've got myself stuck here, I was wondering if any of you would other web geeks could give me a hand!

I'm using Dreamweaver by the way!

I have a HTML page which contains relational links to about 600 different files in a cascading folder structure.

On the page I've added the links into the HTML so they are as follows;
    <a href="folder/folder/folder/folder/file.pdf" target="_blank">file 1</a>

Now, I'm showing these files on my website, but I also want to be able to put just this section on CD.

At the moment, when I burn this to CD it puts the full link in, I.E.

<www.website.co.uk/folder/folder/folder/folder/folder/folder/file.pdf>

which is no good, because the whole website is not on the disc, thus the file won't open!

Is there a way around this anyone!

Please help me! Please!

Thanks

J
    iAMfromHuntersBar Posts: 943, Reputation: 146

Apr 23, 2007, 02:29 AM
    OK, I've (kind of) sorted it!

Dreamweaver is adding one of the top level folders twice, so it's not working because of that!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Partial Fraction [ 6 Answers ]

I have work this problem (1/P)dP/dt=b+aP to the point that I am confused on the partial fraction part (1/P)dP/dt=b+aP 1/dt=bP+aP^2/dp this where Iam stuck to finish the equation I must do partial fraction.:eek:

Where's the partial clog? [ 9 Answers ]

Hi, we're having a problem with a partial clog. When the washing machine empties, the back master bathroom toilet bubbles violently and we smell sewer gasses. There is a hall bathroom which is next to the laundry room, and that toilet's water will only waver and not bubble. However, most of the...

Partial or implants [ 3 Answers ]

I recently had a lot of dental work done from neglecting dental appointments. My work is all done except for 3 missing bottom molars. For implants and crown, It will cost me around 7000.00. Or for around 2500.00, I could get a bottom partial with 2 back molars on one side, and one back molar on...

Partial Inheritance [ 3 Answers ]

I am the personal rep for my fathers estate. I heard that I can make an early partial distribution of inheritance as long as I have it documented and obtain reciepts from the beneficiaries. It would amount to half of the estimated estate value. The balance would come with the sale of the house...

View more questions Search