Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    raymond 5 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 17, 2012, 08:25 PM
    Can a troybilt bronco tractor mow in reverse
    The troybilt bronco tractor doesn't mow in reverse is there a way to mow the lawn in reverse
    crigby Posts: 4,343, Reputation: 107
    Outdoor Power Equipment Expert

Aug 25, 2012, 10:59 AM
    Hi,
    Without getting too specific and falling afoul of the law, there will be a contact and wire that grounds out the ignition when the shifter is reversed. It is usually yellow. Disconnecting and taping off will eliminate that ground.
    Peace,
    Clarke

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How to overide the reverse switch on a troy bilt super bronco lawn tractor [ 7 Answers ]

How to by pass the reverse kill switch when the pto is engage so I can cut while backing

2005 Troybilt Bronco won't start [ 9 Answers ]

I have a Troybilt Bronco 2005 w/Briggs 18.5, new battery, new starter, just changed oil and filter... will not crank. Checked seat safety, PTO, fuse. It's like the system is in some sort of safety lock or as if the engine is seized. Thoughts?

Where can I find the wiring diagram for TroyBilt Bronco? [ 0 Answers ]

Model # 13AV60KG011 serial # 1J229H16051

Need a drive belt diagram for a troybilt super bronco [ 4 Answers ]

Need a drive belt diagram for a troybilt super bronco?

Troybilt 18.5 Bronco maintence [ 1 Answers ]

I purchased this mower last year, changed oil, and basically kept in good condition. I want to know what kind of maintence do I need to do for the grass cutting blade and the belt. This summer I bought the twin bagger and whenever I cut slightly damp grass, it always get stuck in the chute and...

View more questions Search