Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rodalupa Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 29, 2006, 07:41 PM
    Work at home
    I'm Willing Tomake Some Extra Money And I've Traied Some Of This "work At Home" But Really I Don't Trust Them
    If Somebody Know About Any Of This Type Of Work That You Can Trust Please Tell Me
    Thank You
    Rodrigo
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 29, 2006, 07:47 PM
    You can take training like medical transcription, I have a friend who does that.

You can make a product and sell it on eBay or an online store, I have a family member who makes and sells fashion dresses online.

You can buy and sell products online, I have a patient who buys model cars and airplane kits and sells them on eBay.

You can travel around buying things at yard sells and resale them at your own sales once a month

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Work From Home [ 3 Answers ]

:o hello i'm nursing101 If anyone out there can lead me in the right direction as to how to start my own certified nursing business from home, the help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance' ...

Work From Home [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, I am looking for a job I can do from home. I am not looking for a "get rich quick" job. I just need enough money to help pay the bills. I can type & print the pages out, use the internet, do something for mortgage companies with the loan applications, etc... Any suggestions on...

Selling home/buying home simultaneously [ 8 Answers ]

Real estate agent and the mtg broker she works with want me to refinance loan with them, take equity out of it and buy a townhouse, move into townhouse while maintaining my mtg with my present home while trying to sell it. I called Wamu (my original lender) and questioned him about this and he...

View more questions Search