Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bibek Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 3, 2004, 07:35 PM
    AI answering questions
    Dear Programmer,
    Could you please post a Function to search for specific keywords in inputed string from its database and answer differently for each keyword or group of keywords differently according to its database.
    Looking forward to your answer.
    bibek

Check out some similar questions!

Are You Pregnant Or Think You Are? Have Questions? Post New Questions Here.. [ 21 Answers ]

Hi and welcome to the forum. If you think you might be pregnant, or are pregnant, post your questions here, as the other thread is getting so large that it's hard to keep them organized. Also, if you are a teen and have questions and/or fears, let us know and we'll help as best as we can, or find...

Few questions [ 6 Answers ]

I live in NY and work as consultant in NJ. My employer (sponsorer) office is in NH. 1)Can I itemize deductions for commute expenses from my home in NY to work place (where I worked as consultant)? 2) My employer cut tax of NJ. Do I have to file NY tax return also? -Mukul

AI answering questions [ 1 Answers ]

Dear Programmer, Could you please post a Function to search for specific keywords in inputed string from its database and answer differently for each keyword or group of keywords differently according to its database. Looking forward to your answer. ...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.