Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    surya_sari Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 9, 2006, 11:34 AM
    Not able to save the downloaded page from a site
    I have downloaded a site and while trying to save the pages of the site using the File Menu and SaveAs, I was prompted a message "not authorized to save this page/site" . How can I save the Page.
    sylwester Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Sep 27, 2006, 03:34 PM
    Hi,

Some pages cannot be saved just from your browser. If you need to download websites or only one file from website get a website grabber program from any software download site.
    LUNAGODDESS Posts: 467, Reputation: 40

Sep 28, 2006, 02:42 PM
    Check out these sites:
    Supercdipper.com/
    e-grabber.com/
    e-soft.com. This one is from UK...
    Trinityfiles.com/
    invisibleman_productions Posts: 207, Reputation: 12

Oct 12, 2006, 08:29 PM
    Or just open ms word . Press ctrl+a on the web page and ctrl+v on the blank word page. This is only if you need to just download one page.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Please help save my sanity! [ 4 Answers ]

Hello all... I broke down at 4 this morning... I just couldn't take it any more. I couldn't get to sleep because of the 'running' water from the toilet. I had looked on a web site before going to bed... it sounded simple enough! It said the floating ball or the rubber flap thing needed...

I am not able to save the web page:- [ 2 Answers ]

Hi folks, http://www.ramakrishnavivekanandain...vol_2_frame.htm Even if I am able to do I am not getting the article , work and it's Secret Can anybody suggest ways of doing this..?

Help me save my furniture! [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone know what I can do to prevent my 3 cats from clawing on my furniture? I have a wonderful pole that one cat uses but not the other 2. Any suggestions for me??

Downloaded [ 5 Answers ]

Can anyone help me? :-/ I have downloaded 2 movies off Kazaa and both are playing in Audio only. I know the whole movie is there but can not seem to access it. Do I need to download sme software? And if so what and where? Thanks Karloz

View more questions Search