Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lily136 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 30, 2003, 07:17 PM
    Hotmail and msn
    Hi, I have been having a problem with accessing my hotmail account via msn explorer and the web. When I use either one it just takes forever to load never does. Also, when I click the search icon on internet explorer it fully loads and all but when I click on customize nothing happens. I thought maybe these problems were related in some way since everything works fine on my other computer. Will someone please help me. I think it could be something with my internet settings or something related. Thank you,
    Jessica
    coreybryant Posts: 134, Reputation: 2

Jul 31, 2003, 05:24 AM
    hotmail and msn
    First try clearing your internet cache:
    1. On IE, go to Tools - Internet Options.
    2. Under the General Tab, hit the Delete Files Button & then OK.

Also make sure you have the current patches / updates to your system: Go to Start - Windows Updates.

And run a scandisk & a defrag. Double click on My computer icon & right click on your C drive. Depending on what OS you have, choose Check Disk / scandisk & then choose Defrag once the scandisk is done.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hotmail page [ 5 Answers ]

Why can't I open the hotmail page in my PC. I use Windows XP and AOL connection. !! IT ONLY HAPPENS WITH HOTMAIL.! I HAVE ALready checked the security level but it seems not to solve because the page is never openned. I also cannot connet using the new MSN Messenger. Tks Francisco -...

Hotmail [ 4 Answers ]

Hi Recently when I try to go to Homail, I get asked for my Id and password and then I get taken to my inbox directly. I don't want this! I want to go to Hotmail and then click on sign in and then enter my Id and then my password. Just like I'd do before. How do I do this? Thanks

Hotmail Password? [ 6 Answers ]

I don't plan on doing anything illligal, but I have lost my hotmail password, would it bee possible for me to make a program, like how like zip password recovery programs work, it will enter every possible password until it finds the correct one, would this be possible to do/?

Hotmail account [ 11 Answers ]

Hello my friends , How are all here ? I wish all are very good , I have question and I wish some body here help me , my email is stolen many time ago May be 1 month and I can't return it , but all my message s and mailes there so pleaz help me My email is So...

Seeing hotmail mail [ 1 Answers ]

How do I set up my email software to read my hotmail mail. What is the server name?

View more questions Search