Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    DoubleD1054 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 31, 2008, 02:23 PM
    Can't Print Web Doc.
    I can print anything on my printer from a Word Document, or Microsoft Money Doc. But when I go on line I can't print any web Doc. I am using Vista. It was working until today.
    morgaine300 Posts: 6,561, Reputation: 276
    Uber Member

May 31, 2008, 07:47 PM
    Since you apparently can't print anything, it's either the printer itself, or the connection to it, or the communication with it. i.e. it's not Word, Money or the web.

It would help a whole lot to know exactly what happens when you try to print and any error messages you are getting. But in the meantime, couple of quick things...

Make sure the printer is plugged in. :-) And make sure your ink cartridge isn't out.

Check the cable connection to the printer on both ends. Assuming this still works the same way in Vista, I would also go into the printer from Control Panel (in the Start Menu) and do the test page and see what it does. (Right click on your printer and go to Properties.) There is also a troubleshooter in there you can run.

You may need to reinstall drivers.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tim Cox Print [ 1 Answers ]

How much is the Tim Cox Print "Branding the Maverick" 13 1/4 x 20 1/2 signed worth? It was printed in the late 70's.

Print wireless without a print server [ 4 Answers ]

Print wireless without a print server how? My name is bob I have desktop running win xp home ed with a printer. I would like to print to my laptop (wireless) how do I print wireless without buying a print server?:(

Old Print [ 2 Answers ]

I am looking for a print I saw about 30 or more years ago it was on a calendar page. It was a seascape, dark, moody. It was waves crashing on the beach but when you looked closer it was horses the white frothly part of the wave was horse heads one after the other giving the appearance of crashing...

Won't Print [ 1 Answers ]

I have styus C 80 printer .After being out of Blk. Ink for several months I finally replaced the cartridge. At 1st the paper would come out w/ nothing on it at all, Then I got a pop up saying among other things "THIS PRINTER COULD NOT BE INSTALLED,RESTART WINDOWS & THEN TRY AGAIN" . Now tonight I...

How do I print [ 2 Answers ]

I use win98se. I have a folder that has both audio and video files in it . How do I print the contents of this folder. I tried to copy and paste into wordpad but that didn't work.I also tried hitting the print screen key and alt+print keys and that didn't work. Can I print just the info in the...

View more questions Search