Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Razberri08 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 29, 2008, 01:25 PM
    A funny period has got me confused! This is serious!
    Hi guys! Me and my boyfriend broke up around the beginning of Feb 08 and I slept with my ex during that time... then me and my boyfriend got back together on valentines day and on that day I had somewhat of a period... it was light the first day and very heavy the next day and on the third day it was gone... on that third day me and my boyfriend had sex and my period came on heavy again for like an hour right afterwards then disappeared. I haven't had a period since and I'm pregnant! I'm soooo scared that this baby could possibly be my ex's!! But I'm not sure. That was the first strange period that I have had in a while... but then again I was under a lot of stress during that time and I had lost some weight Someone Help!! I really want this to be my man's child because he is so happy and he means so much to me and I know that would crush him because this is his first child:(
    NowWhat Posts: 1,634, Reputation: 264
    Ultra Member

May 29, 2008, 01:42 PM
    Does he know that you had sex with your ex? Does he even know that this a possibility?
    You need to be honest with him, now, before he gets attached to a child that might not be his.

I believe a paternity test can be done now - it is a little risky. You can wait until the baby is born and then do a test.
    Lucky1911 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

May 29, 2008, 02:44 PM
    Have you been to the Dr? They should be able to tell you how far along you are. Then you can determine if conception was indeed in February. But I agree with above you need to be honest with your Boyfriend!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Help Confused Missed Period But negative Test [ 3 Answers ]

Hi there, I am a little concerned (although I probably don’t need to be) and I am keen to hear some opinions from others. My last period started on the 14th November, it is now 45 days later and still no period. My periods normally come about every 30 to 35days(not too sure exactly as I haven’t...

Confused About Missed Period [ 25 Answers ]

Greetings Everyone, I am a 22 year old girl and for the past year my period has fluctuated to the point months would go by and It wouldn't come. I have no idea what else to do. My Doctor precribed to be Provera and Progesterone in order for it to come and now I am worried that if it will effect...

Missed two months of period! What's going on :confused: [ 1 Answers ]

Ok, I've missed two months of period! What's going on with me. The first months, I was releasing brown discharge and sometime light pink blood but never a flow of blood. I went to doctor and he just told me that the brown discharge was my old blood. So I didn't worried. So I was planning that...

First period? Confused :( [ 7 Answers ]

Okay, so I apparently got my period, well at least , I'm not sure, its like brown discharge, is that normal, I don't think this is my period, I'm really confused, I haven't had cramps, I got the first discharge on Friday night, but I had cramps on Thursday afternoon, Is this my period? Wats up...

Confused about period [ 1 Answers ]

Why is there clear goo instead of blood during my period

View more questions Search