Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

May 29, 2008, 08:58 AM
    Flash virus
    Our network is currently blocking all Flash content due to a Flash-based virus circulating. Has anyone else heard of this?
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

May 29, 2008, 04:08 PM
    No I haven't heard of such a virus. Do you have a good antivirus program installed to remove this?
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

May 29, 2008, 05:33 PM
    We have enterprise MacAfee at work. It appears that they blocked all Flash at the edge of our network, probably with the Websense appliance. Flash was allowed by the end of today.

I did find this: Adobe Flash drive-by attacks redux | Zero Day | ZDNet.com
    We must have a had a few infections for them to do that.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Help! Need help making movies with flash macromedia flash pro 8 [ 23 Answers ]

Help! I need to animate this movie sort of like a cartoon for example if I wanted a stick man ( example) and I want it to throw a stick then run. This is very hard because I make the man and I have to modify and modify every slide s the man can like move his hand. There must be an easier way. Need...

Flash Action Script-Programming in Flash cs3 professional [ 1 Answers ]

Hi Does anybody know 1. method to creating a folder using Flash action script ? 2.Any good sites to learn Flash action script ? 3.Code to make a button in flash to browse for a image file and then to display its path? Thanks in Advance.. :)

Flash [ 1 Answers ]

Can anyone point me to a website that explains flash, easy to run through tutorials, etc. Found a few sites but they generally want me to pay before I can get too far and realise the potential. I have done a few websites and realised that limitations of HTML and Javascripts.

Anti virus disable, is is a virus? [ 1 Answers ]

I was running AVG atni-virus, and it just stopped working... it would start to scan then completely close out, so I deleted it off my computer and re installed it I had the same problem so I got norton and I had the same problem.  so I'm guessing I have something on my computer that's turning them...

Flash Mx [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am using flash mx and I am having difficulty using it. Could you please recommend a tutorial that is easy to follow. Thanks in advance.

View more questions Search