Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    vivekbishtalm Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

May 28, 2008, 01:18 AM
    Internet connection
    I have an wireless internet connection of BSNL tarang. Some times when I dial my connection the phone connect to the internet but my computer hang up on verifiyin user name and password but the phone connect to the internet what is the problem with my connection.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

May 28, 2008, 06:45 AM
    Why would you need to dial if you have wireless? Have you contacted your ISP for support?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I cannot access to internet but the internet connection is good [ 10 Answers ]

Hi there, I have a problem, and I have no clue about it. I have a wireless internet connection and I don't know what happened but I can not access to the internet. The wireless connection is fine, there is the green icon saying that the signal is perfect, but when I open the internet...

Internet connection [ 3 Answers ]

I finally got my D-Link router working so my grandson & I can use the net at the same time. Now it has started to give me the message "A cable is un-plugged" at which time I am disconnected from the net with the message "your connection has been reset by a remote host. I know very little about...

Internet connection [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I'm using a sony vaio laptop xp professional wireless and just had to use the recovery tool it has thing is now I cannot connect to the internet through my router which is a d-link dl 624 I have ran the cmd and ipconfig and I receive the ipaddress 0.0.0.0 and subnet mask 0.0.0.0 I am able to...

Internet connection [ 1 Answers ]

Good morning I'm having a problem accessing AOL with my home computer. Each time I log on AOL ask I down load again and restart my computer. I have to do this each time I log on. What can I do ?

Internet connection [ 1 Answers ]

How can connect internet with telephonelines? Please show process step by step.

View more questions Search