Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    edenofuae Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

May 25, 2008, 11:01 PM
    Wps extension file
    What is wps and how to open a file with this extension and can I convert it into word or pdf
    seahwk83 Posts: 3,276, Reputation: 212
    Ultra Member

May 25, 2008, 11:24 PM
    Microsoft word processor
    You would need Microsoft works installed to open

May 26, 2008, 12:01 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by seahwk83
    microsoft word processor
    you would need microsoft works installed to open

I did install it but I have no exe file to open or to use it
    sailor_sbr2 Posts: 3, Reputation: 2

May 26, 2008, 12:13 AM
    Microsoft Word will open and translate Works files but you need to have the converter for Works installed. You may have this already. In Word, just click on the open file document and in the "Files of type" window, look for "Works for windows". If it's not there, you will have to use your install disk to add the converter. Not hard.

May 26, 2008, 12:20 AM
    Can u explain again I tried to open it it opened in word but empty but using word pad there were letters shattered and made no sense
    Ultra Member

May 26, 2008, 10:04 AM
    Open microsoftw works, on the right hand side you should see, "Works Word Processor. w/Create documents" right under it, click that - now window will open, click file, open and browse to the file you have

May 26, 2008, 09:22 PM
    Thanks a lot for your assistance
    Ultra Member

May 26, 2008, 09:27 PM
    This should work, all you need is micorsoft works, not Microsoft word

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

MPP File extension [ 3 Answers ]

Hello How do I read a MPP file (Microsft Power project) Do I need a MPP project viewer or can I read it using Another software ? Is it also possible to edit the file ? Thanks

How to file for an extension? [ 1 Answers ]

I am on h1-b visa. I got married in December 2007 and my wife will join me(on H4 visa) in another 3 months. I like to fill my tax as `Married Filing Jointly', so I thought of getting extension. I know how to get extension from federal tax. But don’t know how get it for state tax. My question...

Ms office file with iso extension [ 1 Answers ]

I fdownload a flie which contain complete package of MS Office. But the problem is that, the file is ISO extension type. Please tell me how can I execute this type of file

Finding the file extension that a Program uses [ 8 Answers ]

Not having any luck with Google on this one. The question: What file extension does a database file created by Avanquest's Database Professional have? I know about FILExt - The File Extension Source for searching by file extension, but does anyone know of a search tool to search by software...

How and when to file for an extension to evict? [ 2 Answers ]

I am a tenant who is living in an apartment with my 3 year old daughter I refused to pay rent when I found out that my gas space heater in my bedroom was illegal in a bedroom so it could not be turned on. I have a letter from the health department that came in the mail after my time to appeal was...

View more questions Search