Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cdperko Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 25, 2008, 04:45 AM
    Address cach loss
    Just lost my entire address book cach to a virus! Did the antiviral search after and no virus was found after the event. I just wonder if you might have my addrzesses in your mamory bank. I have been part of the hotmail and am paying customer for number of years.
    Dr C.D. Perko:confused:
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

May 25, 2008, 05:14 AM
    We aren't connected to hotmail in any way. You will have to contadt MSN. Did you try your trash bin in hotmail for your addresses? This is a good time to get a firewall for protection and any antiviral attachments you can possibly get.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

JA Cambece & Cach LLC [ 1 Answers ]

I have just found out that my debt has been sold to CACH LLC (Collect America) and have found out that my grandmother was called before they got a hold of myself. When they called me, I was at work and frantically agreed into a payment in full of a good sum of money. I then went home and did my...

If I know somebodys IP address, can I find out their email address? [ 2 Answers ]

If I know somebodys IP address, can I find out their email address?

Ip address [ 6 Answers ]

How will I know the ip address of a computer.. Any answer will be appreciated.. Tnx..

Global address list groups members missing in Outlook address book [ 0 Answers ]

Hello All, When I view a group in global address list in Outlook , address book group Does not display the members. My company use exchange 2000 server, and client use outlook XP or 2003. Does anybody experience the same thing and/or know why this is so? Thanks a lot for your help and...

Excel: change relative address to absolute address [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, In Excel spreadsheet, how to change relative address to absolute address for many cells at same time? I know how to use F4 to do the change, but it is not an option when I have to deal with the addresses in a 150 row x 50 column table. Thanks, Wei

View more questions Search