Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sara2505 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 15, 2008, 05:56 PM
    Blocking a webpage not a website
    Hi,

Just wondering how I can block a certain webpage without blocking the entire site; i.e. I want to block certain people's profiles on Facebook but I don't want to block the entire site so I can't use it!

THanks!

Sara
    seahwk83 Posts: 3,276, Reputation: 212
    Ultra Member

May 15, 2008, 08:30 PM
    Not sure about that one, does Facebook have a support or a FAQ section that may help answer this. I'm not familiar with Facebook but I believe you can have a friend with a limited profile. Couldn't you edit a profile that has access to Facebook?

Not sure if any of this helps or not, but hope you get it worked out.
    vingogly Posts: 718, Reputation: 105

May 16, 2008, 05:21 AM
    It's not clear what you want to do. If you want to remove a friend's profile, go to your Friends list and click the little "X" to the right. If you want to limit who can see your profile and what they can see, or who can search for you and how they can do so, go to Privacy. There's no way for you to control your own access to profiles via searches etc.; that's up to the profile owners.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Blocking a webpage how? [ 3 Answers ]

Good morning world! I'm Doclee57. And I have a iMac, and I would like to know how to block a webpage, from being used? Can someone give me some help. Thank you.:mad: :mad:

Blocking a website [ 2 Answers ]

Myspace.com I want it blocked to where no one can enter it on this labtop Destiny

Blocking a Website while on a proxy Server [ 2 Answers ]

Is there any way to block an individual website when someone is accessing it through a proxy server? I already have HOSTS files setup but they don't work when the computer is going through the proxy server. Thanks!- clara

Not able to open webpage [ 3 Answers ]

I want to register online for GRE.but when I click 'i agree',the next webpage doesn't open & I get this message: -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- The page cannot be displayed The page you are looking for is currently unavailable. The Web site...

Webpage problem [ 1 Answers ]

I am having trouble accessing eBay and Google - every time I type in the URL the page displays - "soon.." - I cannot get in... a while back ago I got attacked with a popup frenzie and I fixed it but since I cannot access these two sites. I can access all other sites without problems... HELP!

View more questions Search