Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Joyce65 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 14, 2008, 06:40 PM
    Dialup internet connection
    What are the simple intstructions for connecting to AOL via phone dial up.
    seahwk83 Posts: 3,276, Reputation: 212
    Ultra Member

May 14, 2008, 06:58 PM
    Need to get an AOL disk from a local comp. store if they have them or you can go to aol.com and download the software and install AOL and while installing AOL, the software will guide you through setup and connection
    Welcome To America Online!
    morgaine300 Posts: 6,561, Reputation: 276
    Uber Member

May 14, 2008, 09:16 PM
    If you're looking to avoid headaches, use something besides AOL.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I cannot access to internet but the internet connection is good [ 10 Answers ]

Hi there, I have a problem, and I have no clue about it. I have a wireless internet connection and I don't know what happened but I can not access to the internet. The wireless connection is fine, there is the green icon saying that the signal is perfect, but when I open the internet...

Dialup connection noise [ 3 Answers ]

I have dialup connection and after I'm connected I can't get rid of the hissing noise you hear from modem.

Connection to the internet [ 5 Answers ]

I am attempting to hookup my laptop to the cable modem at my house. My PC is connected and works fine. My laptop cannot connect to the net. I tried the ipconfig with no luck. It says the media is not connected. The laptop connects just fine at my office. I also have the firewall turned off.

How come my computer doesn't connect to the internet through dialup [ 7 Answers ]

What can I do to make my computer connect to the internet using dialup :confused:

Internet keeps asking for dialup connection, and I have adsl [ 3 Answers ]

When surfing the internet, I keep getting asked to "connect". Sometimes I can push the "connect" button and things continue on just fine... other times my dial-ip connection window keeps popping up, and I am unable to move past this point. I am currently using adsl. Why would this happen?

View more questions Search