Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chris1022 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 14, 2008, 05:26 PM
    Host pop3
    When I go on to my outlook express and hit receive it tells me a error code and say something about host pop3
    jstrike Posts: 418, Reputation: 44

Apr 14, 2008, 05:51 PM
    Most ISP's have directions on their web site about setting up various email clients. Check their pages and make sure you have the right SMTP and POP3 server names setup in OE.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Host pop3 error message [ 6 Answers ]

I keep getting the following "The host 'pop3' could not be found. Please verify that you have entered the server name correctly. Subject '', Account: 'pop3', Server: 'pop3', Protocol: SMTP, Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Socket Error: 11001, Error Number: 0x800CCC0D" I would like a simple but...

What are my SMTP/POP3 [ 2 Answers ]

I'm trying to connect my orange broadband email account up to Outlook E but when I test account settings it says my incoming and outgoing servers are failing- what are they? Thanks in advancexx

To host or not to host out of town guests? [ 2 Answers ]

Is it considered rude to suggest family members to stay at a hotel when they come to your state for a visit? My husband and I live near a "tourist-y" city. We both work full time jobs with long hours. His brother mentioned he would like to visit soon when their boys get a bit older. I...

Can't access pop3, Pop3 access not working from my computer [ 1 Answers ]

I have XP SP 2 - Its been about a week since any of my pop3 accounts have worked (Gawab, Gmail, Spymac, Toughguy). The error messages I am receiving on all of my pop3 accounts are similar to : The host 'pop.gawab.com' could not be found. Please verify that you have entered the server name...

View more questions Search