Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    goobie Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Feb 9, 2006, 02:37 PM
    Uninstalling Yahoo Inernet mail
    Hi all,
    I am trying to uninstall Yahoo internet mail through add/remove. When clicking add/remove the window just flashes and Yahoo internet mail stays in the currently installed programs list.
    Any help would be appreciated as always.
    Thanks.
    CaptainForest Posts: 3,645, Reputation: 393
    Ultra Member

Feb 9, 2006, 03:18 PM
    Ummm, why?

My guess would be that maybe it is connected to Yahoo Messenger? Try installing all Yahoo stuff, then re-downloading just Meddenger.

And why, Yahoo Mail takes up like no space on a computer.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

AOL and Yahoo to charge for e-mail service [ 6 Answers ]

Interesting to note,that to try and stop spammers,AOL,and Yahoo,are going to charge a very tiny fee (1 cent),to deliver email that does not go through spam filters: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/technology/4684942.stm Am I missing something here? Both companies say that delivered email...

Yahoo Mail Upgrade [ 21 Answers ]

Anyone know how to upgrade Yahoo Mail free of charge? :D

Yahoo Mail Errors [ 1 Answers ]

My Yahoo email is giving me problems. I don't know what is causing the problem or why. I am not able to attach any files to an email. When I am in Yahoo mail I am prompted at the bottom of the page that there is and error, but I can find out what the error is or what is causing the problem. ...

MS OUTLOOK- Retrieving Mail from Yahoo [ 4 Answers ]

Is it possible to set up MS Outlook to retrieve mail from my Yahoo account? If so how?

Yahoo E-Mail [ 3 Answers ]

Hi- When I am reading Yahoo E-mail, the date and how big the message is are off the screen--I have to use the right arrow toget to that--How can I get it back where the whole screen shows up--Thank u very much---

View more questions Search