Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    moncor Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 23, 2008, 02:57 PM
    Missing hotmail contacts
    I just realized that some hotmail contacts in my quick contact list are missing, they are still in the contact folder but just removed from the quick contact list.
    How to transfer them backTHKS
    BlueShadow Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 28, 2008, 03:18 PM
    Was there an answer to this question about some Hotmail contacts suddenly going missing from your emailing list, even though those contacts are still in the main Contacts list? The same thing has happened to me.
    Thanks

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Contacts [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, I am 16 years old and my parents think Im mature enough to handel contacts, but I have an astigmatism and I know there are contacts for that but what are they exactly and what does the doctor do when you go to get them? Also I have black hair and pretty dark brown eyes and I wanted to get...

Ex contacts me for her own gain! [ 1 Answers ]

Me and my ex split up and she started dating a friend of the family that I knew! I bascially told her to leave me alone as she kept calling and txtin but she just wanted to be friends with me and felt a little guilty I recon! I told her it was all or nothing with me!! She chose the nothing! GOOD!...

Colored Contacts [ 1 Answers ]

Hey I'm thinking about getting colored contacts maybe dark green or blue but my skin tone is like a natural tan but a bit darker but I don't want any fake looking contacts that makes it look obvious that it's not my natural eye color. I'm not into copying celebrities but I liked Vanessa William's...

Illusions contacts VS Natural touch contacts [ 1 Answers ]

Hi! Any one got any info on Illusions opeque colored contacts and Natrual Touch opeque colored contacts? Because I want to order some but my budget is very slim. The discroption of the contacts says that they provide depth to the eye... which gives off the illusion that they color you have is the...

View more questions Search