Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    h3l9m3 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Oct 4, 2007, 05:47 AM
    Error on page. Facebook
    I have recently signed up for face book and had no problems adding friends and sending messages until yesterday... I can log in and see my homepage, profile and others profiles but not able to send messages or use applications because it says a bottom left hand side error on page or done with errors. I try to refresh and nothing happens. I'm so frustrated with it! Can anyone help me?? Please before I go mad... :confused:
    curlybenswife Posts: 2,477, Reputation: 267
    Ultra Member

Oct 4, 2007, 05:49 AM
    Have you contacted facebooks admin??

Oct 4, 2007, 05:52 AM
    I have tried... but it won't even let me do that...
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Oct 4, 2007, 05:53 AM
    If you are using Internet Explorer then try installing and using Firefox.

Oct 4, 2007, 08:20 AM
    UPDATE... thanks for that it worked... :D I downloaded Firefox... managed to sign in to face book and send messages... but now I can't view mine profile or anyone else's profile!! :confused: any ideas??
    Lowtax4eva Posts: 2,467, Reputation: 190
    Ultra Member

Oct 4, 2007, 08:23 AM
    Try updating your Firefox and internet explorer and running a spyware scan.

Does it always happen or just the last times you have tried?

Oct 4, 2007, 08:36 AM
    It was happining all the time but I was able to refresh and do what ever I wanted to but now it won't refresh on internet explorer... but on Firefox I can send messages but not view profiles...
    jenny v Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 17, 2007, 01:14 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by h3l9m3
    i have recently signed up for face book and had no problems adding friends and sending messages until yesterday...i can log in and see my homepage, profile and others profiles but not able to send messages or use applications because it says a bottom left hand side error on page or done with errors. i try to refresh and nothing happens. i'm soo frustrated with it! can anyone help me???? please before i go mad.....:confused:
    I am in the same boat... I can't get access and its driving me nuts!
    I have tried to find an address to contact FACEBOOK admin assistance and found nothing... my access is basically useless without being able to send anything. I am so Mad about it! If you find the answer please let me know too :mad:
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Oct 17, 2007, 01:20 AM
    Facebook seems to be down for maintenance at the moment.
    Greg Quinn Posts: 486, Reputation: 85

Oct 17, 2007, 02:20 AM
    That's right folks... Facebook is down, guess were stuck on here. ;-)
    cardigirl Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 7, 2010, 02:19 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by h3l9m3 View Post
    i have recently signed up for face book and had no problems adding friends and sending messages until yesterday...i can log in and see my homepage, profile and others profiles but not able to send messages or use applications because it says a bottom left hand side error on page or done with errors. i try to refresh and nothing happens. i'm soo frustrated with it! can anyone help me???? please before i go mad.....:confused:
    My Facebook profile keeps saying the is an error in communications ,I can't comment,open my messages,add friends please help me it really fustrating
    cardigirl Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 7, 2010, 02:22 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by cardigirl View Post
    my facebook profile keeps saying the is an error in communications ,i can't comment,open my messages,add friends please help me it really fustrating
    I want this problem of mine that keeps appearing on my Facebook page to end because I cannot cope with it anymore::(:mad

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Error on Facebook page [ 12 Answers ]

I got error on Facebook page I can't even send any mail from Facebook nor I can delete something.I got 1yellow color icon at the bottom on the left side showing "done,but with errors"I mean I can login and I can't see the right side of the Facebook home page.

Facebook - error on page [ 4 Answers ]

When I log in to Facebook I get a error message and yellow symbol in bottom left corner. Line:38 Char: 1 Error: 'Ajax' is undefined Code: 0 URL:Facebook | Login I have deletede temporary internet files and cookies and unchecked notofication about script error in adv settings under internet...

Cannot display page or DNS error [ 1 Answers ]

When trying to view many sites online I get this message. I also get many activeX control warnings. What is going on and what can I do to get my computer to work well again. Any suggestions would be helpful. Thanks.

Page not display error for homepage [ 4 Answers ]

When opening ie6 I get a page not display error but when I refresh the page it works. This is getting really annoying is there a way I can fix this. Ooh and this is after I uninstalled ie7.

Error message: Web page cannot be saved to selecti [ 1 Answers ]

Error message box says "web page can not be saved to this location" When I go to file click on "save as" it automatically defaults in the "save web page box" in save as type -Web page complete(*.htm*.htlm) encoding box - western european(ISO) the Error Saving Web Page pops up. I've noticed that in...

View more questions Search