Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    DUKEMAN Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 30, 2007, 01:43 AM
    Resize video file
    How Do I Resize Video Files To Fit The Web?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Aug 30, 2007, 01:47 AM
    Re-encode it into something like flash.
    huskerbob Posts: 22, Reputation: 1

Aug 30, 2007, 09:48 PM
    How does one do that? Can you change an .avi file to a wav, or MPEG.. would that make it a smaller file? My Canon digital camera takes 12 MB at a decent quality for every 10 seconds-most ISP don't let you send more than 10 MB.
    snowflake22 Posts: 63, Reputation: 3

Aug 31, 2007, 07:01 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by huskerbob
    How does one do that? Can you change an .avi file to a wav, or MPEG..would that make it a smaller file? My Canon digital camera takes 12 MB at a decent quality for every 10 seconds-most ISP don't let you send more than 10 MB.
    How does one make a .avi file or an MPEG file?
    What do you mean your digital camera takes 12MB at a decent quality? Are you saying for every 10 seconds of video you take on your camera it's 12MB. If so why does video take up more space on a digital camera or computer than a picture on a computer or digital camera.
    Are you talking about emails services an ISP allows a member to have when they pay for service and not just an email program such as Yahoo or Hotmail. Even with Yahoo and Hotmail one can only send a very short video to someone.
    huskerbob Posts: 22, Reputation: 1

Aug 31, 2007, 12:46 PM
    Yes that is exactly right, 10 sec of video with my digital camera chews up 12 MB. A less resolute setting is less, but not worth viewing.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Aug 31, 2007, 12:56 PM
    Try these: avi to flash - Google Search

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to resize video files to fit as attachments? [ 9 Answers ]

Hi there, I have saved some video files on my computer and want to email them. They are bigger than 10mb so won't send as attachments. How do I either resize them? Or send them another way? (I don't have a burner on my computer to put them on dvd!) I don't have access to fancy software either. Is...

How to remove audio from video file [ 1 Answers ]

I like to change a background song for a video file I can add a background song by using windows movie maker bt I d`nt know how to remove that bacround music from the video file any one can help me

Downloading video for file transfer [ 1 Answers ]

Hi everyone, I am trying to dowload me playing my piano on a free life stle web site etribes. I have filmed myself on a video camera and transferred it to a dvd via a dvd player/burner. I have loaded it into my laptop a toshiba-equium A100-147, but I can't get the machine to down load the...

System reboots when open video file [ 2 Answers ]

My computer restarts whenever I open any video files. I have download some videos from the internet and wheneve I try to open them my system reboots. Windows shows the following error: C:\DOCUME~1\SIMERJ~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\WER71cc.dir00\Mini101206-01.dmp...

View more questions Search