Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jaynelle Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 1, 2007, 02:41 AM
    Small chip Repair in new corian countertop
    Hi, I want to repair a small chip in a new corian countertop. Suggestions to help me, please. Thanks
    reko1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 17, 2010, 12:19 AM
    A screw penitrated from the bottom of the countertop and chipped the top of the counter. How do I repair this. Thkx. Rick

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Corian Countertop Repair [ 12 Answers ]

Does anyone have a good product to sand a lightly scratched corian countertop? Dupont only gives general guidelines. The scratches are from normal use. Thanks

Corian Countertop Repair [ 7 Answers ]

I was drilling on my white Corian kitchen countertop and accidentally drilled 2 holes about 1/8" deep into a Corian countertop. The holes are too deep to sand away. Is there a way to repair these holes with some kind of fill?

Corian countertop crack repair [ 16 Answers ]

Hello, Would anyone know where I can get a Corian repair kit and instructions on how to repair the crack in my counter? I would like to repair it myself. Thank you.

Repair corian countertop [ 7 Answers ]

I had a corian countertop, by accident I put a bottle of chemical jell (for cleaning paint) on top of counter, a bottle leak & caise a 2x2 damage spot. How do I repair it? I have extra cutting board for matching it to repair.

Solid Countertop (Corian or Similar) Crack Repair [ 3 Answers ]

Someone in our home cut directly on our countertop, then later I stood on the countertop near the cut, and I believe the cut mark then acted like a score mark on glass and the counter broke or cracked all the way through. The 1/2 inch solid material. The countertop is made of a solid material...

View more questions Search