Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Maid Marian Posts: 18, Reputation: 1

Apr 17, 2007, 01:31 PM
    Painting colors
    If you have a white wall, which color paint is hardest to cover it with? Red, blue, tan or grey?
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Apr 17, 2007, 04:34 PM
    Are you talking from a scientific view or from a painters experience? I can do both. You might get off with one coat for gray and tan but red and blue are both two coats usually. Red will be the hardest to cover over white.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is Mixing Hair colors together okay? [ 4 Answers ]

Is Mixing Hair colors together okay or will two different colors create an undesirable result?? Please help. I want to mix a strawberry blonde and a golden blonde... What do you think?? Thank You Val

Gangs in the movie Colors [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone know the full name of the Mexican gang in the movie colors? I need to know the number that is in their name. If someone could tell me that would be amazing it is driving me nuts because I can't find it anywhere.

E-mail colors messed up [ 3 Answers ]

I'm using 98SE--All the e-mails in my Yahoo account are highlighted in some dark blue color that is hard to read--The colors on the side where it says Inbox-Bulk-etc. are perfect--I have tried the 16 bit, and the 256 bit color change--that doesn't work--Also changed the colors in e-mail to a...

Painting over dark colors [ 5 Answers ]

I just bought a home and the old owners had one of the bedrooms painted this almost navy blue walls. How can I cover this in the basic navajo white without 20 coats? Thank you

View more questions Search